BMC's Majik Forest Nightride

BMCfan

It sounds like you guys had fun. Onetime' date=' I hope you enjoyed the lights. I further also hope that last night's ride has inspired a few hubbers to invest in a form of a light set. MTBing is awesome. MTBing at night is flippen unbelieveable!!!!

I am so sorry that I was not able to join, I was stuck with my bum in bed. (Or rather flat on the floor infront of the telly playing GTA3 LOL)

I am glad you guys had fun, and it was my pleasure to borrow you guys some lights!
[/quote']

gee ons bietjie details van daai ligte. hulle werk moerse nice.

Wel.

OneTime - was using the BlackBurn X8SL light set. THis, as you saw, is a two LED light set. One spray light, and one spot light. THey work extremely nicely.

I have an X4 light set, which is the same as the X8 but just has one LED light, the same as the spray light from the X8.

The Sigma Light is a very small and powerfull light, and I think in situation's like last night it work beautifully.

The last was the BlackBurn Voyager which is a small light which I first purchased in order to start my night riding. It is a nice light with three settings and works very well. It runs of four penlight batteries and will suffice most required area's.

Anything else you would like to know?

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes Tromps

Pricing would be nice.

Alot of the guys loved the small Sigma!!!

Give me a shout, i need to arrange for the lights to get back to you. I'm not at home the weekend!!

Gee die suggested retail. Jy hoef nie nou jou spesiale hub pryse in die publiek te se nie Wink

BMC - watter een het ek gehad?

Onetime - X8

Fanie - X4

C50 - Sigma

Voyager was left at home, maybe tromps can post a pic of the voyager

Gee die suggested retail. Jy hoef nie nou jou spesiale hub pryse in die publiek te se nie Wink

BMC - watter een het ek gehad?

Sigma Karma - RRSP R2000-00;

BB X8 SL - RRSP R2600-00;

BB X4 - RRSP R1800-00;

BB Voayger 4.0 - RRSP R450-00;

This, ladies and gentleman, is an investment. LOL

At those prices it sure is a loooooong term investmentBig%20smile

Note to self: If i apply for an access bond today to buy a set of lights, it should be approved within two weeks time. By then the rand will be trading at R15.00 to the $, so I will have to apply for a R5000.00 bond to buy the R2600 set of lightsBig%20smile

Thanks for the patience last night guys. Sorry that I slowed you down a bit. I am a lot more unfit than I thought. Gooseman2008-10-17 04:37:37

Hey Gooseman

It was a funride, you didnt keep anyone back!! You should have stick with us up the hill a tad further, the downhill was awesome!!!!!!!

Keep the pedals turning and join us next time again!!

BTW - nice meeting you

Thanks for the patience last night guys. Sorry that I slowed you down a bit. I am a lot more unfit than I thought.

No Problem Gooseman. We normally take it easy to the top but C50 and his single speed killed usWink

Next time we will get you at the top and you can enjoy the single track down  with us.

Just don't fall or get a flat tyre.

They take photos and show the world how much fun hubbers have at night Tongue

Thanks for the patience last night guys. Sorry that I slowed you down a bit. I am a lot more unfit than I thought.

Hey, you didnt keep us up. No worries, plus the guy that  says that pace is 'average' fitness is a lying SOB!