Breedts Nek - Sunday 30 Nov

Nancy Drew

but no samCryCryCry

still reinforcing them baggies' date=' big boy?WinkLOL
[/quote']I thought you'd be just as happy with a Steve as you would a Sam...? Confused
She is sh*t scared she will fall and open up the wound again. Stitches came out this week though. her elbows have taken some punishment since she started riding with us. Why is it that ladies tend to fall with their elbows out?

Kevlar dude... kevlar! LOL

most of the girls i know tend to fall on their heads. i doubt she'd be in too much danger of falling as the route isn't technical, but shame, man, i hope she heals up and manages to join us on a hub ride.

kevlar, hey? will bring those big metal park tool tyre leversLOL

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I told her that... but she hasn't been on the bike for nearly 3 weeks and will need to ease back into it.

BTW, Steve rides a carbon Ibis a.k.a the Plastic Hardeda. It will be his hub username if he joins. LOL

I told her that... but she hasn't been on the bike for nearly 3 weeks and will need to ease back into it.

BTW' date=' Steve rides a carbon Ibis a.k.a the Plastic Hardeda. It will be his hub username if he joins. LOL
[/quote']

she can ride with my fiance who will be riding her first outride and is generally scared on her MTB. (but getting better). They can have a slow safe ride together. Smile

BTW' date=' Steve rides a carbon Ibis a.k.a the Plastic Hardeda. It will be his hub username if he joins. LOL
[/quote']

she can ride with my fiance who will be riding her first outride and is generally scared on her MTB. (but getting better). They can have a slow safe ride together. Smile

ja, it looks like we'll be splitting up into two groups anyway!

Slick' date=' also good meeting you last night

Woof Woof

[/quote']

what kinky sh!t did you 2 get up to last night???  Dead

If anyone wants a lift with me, I'll be leaving from the Northcliff area on Sunday for the ride. johan at yellowsaddle dot co dot zed a

I think this is the final list:

confirmed: 

- Nancy Drew                  - Holy Roller      

- Mandibles                     - Zoo Cookie                  

- MsBehavn                     - David #7's friend Ivan
 - The Thug                      - Loon 

- Slick                              - MsLoon

- Mrs Slick                        - Klippe

- wackwack                     - Latentree's wingman

- supertorro                    - MsBehavn friend 1

- mrs supertorro             - MsBehavn friend 2

- _BBi                              - Bored Girl

- Slick friend 1 (Steve)     - Jules

- Slick friend 2                  - Nancy Drew friend 1

- Hog                                - Nancy Drew friend 2

- David #7                        - Nancy Drew friend 3

- IanJ

- Sonic

- Wonder Woman

- Paulvs

- Johan Bornman

- MTBaaisikilist

- W-endfan

- Latentree

- Pocketbikes

- Dirt-rider

- Danger Dassie

- Agteros 

Still to confirm:

- Skaap?

- TNT1

- kennyq?

directions to venue posted on page 23 for those of you that missed it....

Total distance: 70kms

To rehash what was discussed last night (some pages back)... there will be coffee to drink when you arrive and a cold drink when we're finished riding.

There are ablution facilities (work in progress but useable) if you want to have a shower after your ride

after some insistence from some of the guys the following was decided:

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ok guys, I really was not expecting the reaction that I got when offering to buy a few colddrinks.  I have no expectations nor am I looking to make a profit of any sort.<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

However, if you guys are keen on the idea of a ?contribution? then here?s the deal:

For a R20 contribution I will ensure that there is coffee before the ride as well as an ice cold drink upon our return

I won?t ask anyone for money. If you feel the urge to make a contribution, then you?ll find a box on the coffee table that you can put your donation into.

I will use whatever is collected to cover some expenses and any surplus will be donated to a local charity in the Hekpoort area."

------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

There is a shebeen at the turnaround point 35kays... please bring money if you wish to have a coke/black label at this point Wink

Looking forward to seeing you all bright and early!

Looking forward to seeing you all bright and early!

Early, sure, but bright I can not promise! Dead