Benoni Riders

ngala24

I am relativly new to cycling but can average about 25/26 km/h. i live about a block away from the stables on great north road, if any one is interested in joining me or may i join you? Morning rides prefered, Wanna try do about 40km a day.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am relatively new to cycling but can average about 25/26 km/h. i live

about a block away from the stables on great north road, if any one is

interested in joining me or may i join you? Morning rides preferred,

Want try do about 40km a day.

Im terrible with names but thanks to they guys i rode with on sat morning from procycles, the legs could feel that i havent been on the bike in 3 months towards the end. Was good to be out again though

Im terrible with names but thanks to they guys i rode with on sat morning from procycles' date=' the legs could feel that i havent been on the bike in 3 months towards the end. Was good to be out again though

[/quote']

ian's the grumpy bike shop owner on the trance, old man barker is the other oldie who gave me so much grief, paul is the guy on the giant xtc who wore the garish top with the funny face on it, derrick is the chinese guy, and charmaine (think i saw her leaving) is the blonde girl.

I know old man barker, we have raced at rietvlei together and we have a mutual friend Pierre, you are correct charmaine did ride with us aswell.

Holy im hoping that ill be finished moving by thursday, if so im in for a ride sat morning. Sunday morning im going to come out and ride road with the South boys

charmaine's a hoot...and she makes great muffins!

oh, i left one out: marlene. she's tough. good cycling genes she passed on to her son!

that's christoff van heerden's mum. she recently represented sa at the world masters. came eighth, i think. she's won many, many races!

oh' date=' i left one out: marlene. she's tough. good cycling genes she passed on to her son! [/quote']

marlene is not just tough she is crazy as well seeing as she has won 6 solo 24 hour rides!!!! smiley5.gif smiley5.gif smiley5.gif

oh' date=' i left one out: marlene. she's tough. good cycling genes she passed on to her son! [/quote']

marlene is not just tough she is crazy as well seeing as she has won 6 solo 24 hour rides!!!! smiley5.gif smiley5.gif smiley5.gif

when i first rode with her, she was a bit scared of the bigger drops, but now she just goes for them! nice lady!

when i first rode with her, she was a bit scared of the bigger drops, but now she just goes for them! nice lady!

yea she got a few good races behind her i have tons of respect for her

yea she got a few good races behind her i have tons of respect for her

shame, i think she was quite upset that she didn't finish paris-brest-paris because she was entrusted with looking after some youngster. she woulda finished easy on her own.

yea she really has a heart of gold and true grit and determination and most definitely would have finished paris breast paris she is that hardcore

tuesday mornings @ 4;50 cnr atlas road and north rand road on MTB bikes doing a bedfordview route on road  aprox 36km  260m asent will be back at the lights between 6:15 and 6:20