Nic White and CSA

mallo

Thanks IanJ' date=' if we can shove loot direct into his account, that would work bestest and easiesht.Goodnesh me walk in da park, itsh your Grolsch thatsh affecting my schpeechsh...
[/quote']

Thumbs%20Up..

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

I am replying as I was notified about this by Ian Jones.

Please do not target the CSA or anyone else regarding this topic.

I have had many opportunities in the past from CSA, and understood the current situation for this trip. It is not with any intension to point fingers at anybody when I asked for help.

I have had a good response from followers and fans. I think that there has been sufficient support from fans of mine to allow me to cover the costs, and in attending these championships I am giving a little back to CSA, as well as my team and sponsors without taking from them.

It is a thank you for all the support I have had over the past, for them in helping me to get to where I am. I hope I can finish it off with a good performance, or pass the title on to a countryman.

I am very grateful to the fans that had have helped, and if it costs me a little as well, then it is with pleasure that I am here in Morocco to represent South Africa and my team.

Thanks for your understanding, and I think there is enough already said about this topic.

Nic

nic, thanks for coming on here and telling your side, but now please let us know if you do need help with any of the costs (eg if any unforseen extra costs not yet covered arise) cos thehubsa will help you out - as you can see above