You know what absolutely SICKENS me?

Capri Wheeler

Yeah' date=' you know what really sickens me?

Sticking my fingers down the back of my throat - that really sickens me...

or, or .... reading a book whilst travelling in a car on a winding road, that makes me really sick.

[/quote']

LOLLOLLOLLOL

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you know ...

That if you fill your mouth up with cheese curls, chew them up, and

then open your mouth wide and breathe heavily for two minutes (keeping

your mouth open the whole time), you get hard orange bits stuck on your

teeth that are really hard to get off?

Did you know ...

That if you fill your mouth up with cheese curls' date=' chew them up, and then open your mouth wide and breathe heavily for two minutes (keeping your mouth open the whole time), you get hard orange bits stuck on your teeth that are really hard to get off? [/quote']

No really, must try, u dont need to look stupid with ur mouth open for 2 min, orange bits get stuck there anyway.

Did you know ...

That if you fill your mouth up with cheese curls' date=' chew them up, and then open your mouth wide and breathe heavily for two minutes (keeping your mouth open the whole time), you get hard orange bits stuck on your teeth that are really hard to get off? [/quote']

does it work with niknaks? am eating a packet now! will give it a go.

Did you know ...

it's breakfast time dude! can't you wait with the niknaks until you have your pre-lunch beer in an hour?

Did you know ...

it's breakfast time dude! can't you wait with the niknaks until you have your pre-lunch beer in an hour?

i started work at 6, so i had my brunch beer half an hour agoBig%20smile

i started work at 6' date=' so i had my brunch beer half an hour agoBig%20smile
[/quote']

Ouch

is there an anonymous alcoholics group on the web?

ah, well, you are actually anything than anonymous...Smile

i started work at 6' date=' so i had my brunch beer half an hour agoBig%20smile
[/quote']
Ouch
is there an anonymous alcoholics group on the web?
ah, well, you are actually anything than anonymous...Smile

i prefer alcoholics eponymous?Big%20smile

Did you know ...

Hey... I'm also eating chips for breakfast... did you know that Willards have a new flavour? pickled onion, they're yummy
Nancy Drew2008-11-17 01:55:20

Did you know ...

Hey... I'm also eating chips for breakfast... did you know that Willards have a new flavour? pickled onion, they're yummy

my favourite flavour is msg.Big%20smile

I sincerely apologize to anybody whom this applies to but . . .

Is it just me or does it really get to you when you see someone riding a cervelo S3 or a trek madone 6.9 going up  a hill (2% gradient) at about 16km'h.
It actually sickens me and I want to punch that person in the face!

but maybe its just me...

but how do you feel?

I saved hard for my Bling Bike and enjoy cruising around on it, I am here to enjoy the sport, not win races and if I can afford a nice bike why not?

No offence taken thoughLOL, work hard, save more and you can also get Bling BlingWink.(All in the name of fun)