Spud & DT's Late evening ride

Dirty Twin

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah getting down not the problem but the coming back up is...groan!! 
Seriously Jax, downhill all the way........no uphills. Clown

Last night was cool. Wish there were more woman though. Unhappy. Sucks being the only lady. 

And you broke me me on the last stretch up the drag.Cry

Pm jax40 and tell her (don't ask) to come ride with us next week.

This could become an institution  in the not to distant future.Big%20smile

Last night was cool. Wish there were more woman though. Unhappy. Sucks being the only lady. 
Dont worry Jax said she will make sure she will be there next week. Big%20smile

This was not my intention at all. Big%20smile i promise. LOL But i must admit, you did put a smile on my face when i heard "oh Sh!t, she cranked it up a notch". 

This was not my intention at all. Big%20smile i promise. LOL But i must admit' date=' you did put a smile on my face when i heard "oh Sh!t, she cranked it up a notch". 
[/quote'] Eeeeerm DT sissy girl! LOL

This was not my intention at all. Big%20smile i promise. LOL But i must admit' date=' you did put a smile on my face when i heard "oh Sh!t, she cranked it up a notch". 
[/quote'] Eeeeerm DT sissy girl! LOL

Ag K@K manOuch

I'm gonna be in PE (Sea View) around 15th December. Would love to do this ride.
That would be awesome Jules. We are planning a ride from Patensie to Jaybay somewhere between Christmas and New Year. PM me and we can make sure that we have your contact details when you get here.

...this thread has too much 'Chit chat' and not enough photos...like the rides; Ok, enough riding, let's stop, talk a little k@k, fall a bit in the soft beach sand, have a laugh, turn around, take a photo, park the bike for the wife to wash and eat the grub she made and sell a few hot dogs to the ride-along gang...Confused

...this thread has too much 'Chit chat' and not enough photos...like the rides; Ok' date=' enough riding, let's stop, talk a little k@k, fall a bit in the soft beach sand, have a laugh, turn around, take a photo, park the bike for the wife to wash and eat the grub she made and sell a few hot dogs to the ride-along gang...Confused [/quote'] LOL Should be called Naaaarthrix.......LOL

...this thread has too much 'Chit chat' and not enough photos...like the rides; Ok' date=' enough riding, let's stop, talk a little k@k, fall a bit in the soft beach sand, have a laugh, turn around, take a photo, park the bike for the wife to wash and eat the grub she made and sell a few hot dogs to the ride-along gang...Confused

[/quote'] LOL Should be called Naaaarthrix.......LOL

ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

Get your ass down to PE so you can come and stand around and talk K@K with us. You not related to that watson dude whats his name again naaaar, Naaaarthrix, pienaaaar, kotze oh no its puke.LOL