Alberton _ JHB South Riders

Slave

Hi

Was a great day for riding' date=' I'd like to join a group to ride over winter, most people think that its cold and they should be sleeping in at this time of year. [img']https://assets.bikehub.co.za/legacy_images/smilies/smiley11.gif[/img]

Would appreciate if you could let me know when you're riding next time

Cheers

N

Hi

You welcome to join, 5:00 every weekday except mondays @ Steers in Meyersdal. A 45 km loop through the south. Not the easiest of rides, but its manageable. Otherwise normally at Xumbugs on weekends.

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Slave

• Cyclewizz

• Trubie

• Andyr249

Top Posters In This Topic

Does that mean I can rest this weekend?

You telling me that you've become so soft' date=' you can't ride 70kays a day AND chase trucks on the weekend...

whats happened to you dude?

smiley18.gif

Must be getting very soft. Up and down the Parktown ridge twice a day is childs play. I should have loads of energy left on weekends to go truck chasing. smiley11.gif Nice to see you again Nance. Well done on completing the Panorama. I guess you could easily manage to do this with ease mow that you become a hard core cyclist. Maybe I should use this training for next years Panorama.

And Kid thinks this is ll secret training for a sub 3 94.7.smiley5.gif

I saw Wonder Woman yesterday. smiley4.gif She is looking swell. Says the little one is due in about 5 weeks time. Going to be fun fer her doing all that Pjama parade every night. smiley18.gif

You telling me that you've become so soft' date=' you can't ride 70kays a day AND chase trucks on the weekend...

smiley18.gif

Must be getting very soft. Up and down the Parktown ridge twice a day is childs play. I should have loads of energy left on weekends to go truck chasing. smiley11.gif Nice to see you again Nance. Well done on completing the Panorama. I guess you could easily manage to do this with ease mow that you become a hard core cyclist. Maybe I should use this training for next years Panorama.

And Kid thinks this is ll secret training for a sub 3 94.7.smiley5.gif

I saw Wonder Woman yesterday. smiley4.gif She is looking swell. Says the little one is due in about 5 weeks time. Going to be fun fer her doing all that Pjama parade every night. smiley18.gif

Kid, we have found a partner for you for Panorama - the one and only Slave!!!

The team is all sorted for Panorama then.

Nace and Zoo.

Ha Ha and Andy.

Trubie and his partner.

Kid and Slave.

When do entries open?

Andy, who is Trubies "partner"?

Haha you riding at any stage this week, I'm writing exams and am off Wednesday and Thursday. Keen to ride? Been sick and dying to get back on the bike!!

Guest Agteros

<rant>

I just had a look at the seedings for the Bela-Bela race, and I'm not impressed at ALL. This is the first of the bigger races where I got lumped into the A bunch (I guess I'm the last one there) and now I have a cold
smiley6.gif
Even if it all gets cleared out by Saturday I'm still not going to be A OK. Will have to kiss a fast time (or the race) good bye.

</rant>

Paul, enjoy the race and who knows, this might be the race where you can get into the +40km/h averages smiley2.gif

Kieran, Saul give it stick and from August you'll be with Paul in the A bunch

Have a great one guys!

<rant>

I just had a look at the seedings for the Bela-Bela race' date=' and I'm not impressed at ALL. This is the first of the bigger races where I got lumped into the A bunch (I guess I'm the last one there) and now I have a cold [img']
[/img]
Even if it all gets cleared out by Saturday I'm still not going to be A OK. Will have to kiss a fast time (or the race) good bye.

</rant>

Paul, enjoy the race and who knows, this might be the race where you can get into the +40km/h averages smiley2.gif

Kieran, Saul give it stick and from August you'll be with Paul in the A bunch

Have a great one guys!

Hi Agteros. I am suppose to join you guys for Bela-Bela, even got an entry but have you seen the weather for SAT. in Bela-Bela(warmbad)

Saturday 22/05  21?10? Partly cloudy with showers Rain:30% 10mm

WIND:37 kmhNE

Just for that I'll give it a skip!smiley11.gif
Tachymeter2010-05-18 01:55:52

snip, snip..... Nice to see you again Nance. Well done on completing the Panorama. I guess you could easily manage to do this with ease mow that you become a hard core cyclist. Maybe I should use this training for next years Panorama.

snip, snip..

Thanks slave smiley4.gif, by the looks of that last statement, I'll see you there next year..

and be careful, next year I intend finishing at least 10th from the back smiley2.gifsmiley36.gif

BL leaving at 6H58

Good stuff.

Ha Ha is having sense of humor failure and doesn't want to tow me.

Glad you in the same group so that you can tow me smiley4.gifsmiley4.gifsmiley4.gif.

That site has been more accurate the the SA weather service.

But if it's a 37km/h tail wind I'll prefer your forecast but if it's a head wind then I have a problem.

Kid' date=' we have found a partner for you for Panorama - the one and only Slave!!!

The team is all sorted for Panorama then.

Nace and Zoo.

Ha Ha and Andy.

Trubie and his partner.

Kid and Slave.

When do entries open?

[/quote']

Andy, dude, you been in the company of the Kid for way too long. His bad habits of getting other people to live his dreams are rubbing off on you.

You okes are all confused anyway.

Besides, Kid is way too fast for me. If he has me for a team mate, he'll fininsh like two days ahead of me and I might just sneak in about two seconds in front of Nance. That will do wonders for his team effort, unlessof course he remebers the two rope.

Thanks slave smiley4.gif' date=' by the looks of that last statement, I'll see you there next year..

and be careful, next year I intend finishing at least 10th from the back [img']https://assets.bikehub.co.za/legacy_images/smilies/smiley2.gif[/img]smiley36.gif

Improvement is the way to go there girl friend. Keep on striving for that bit more and then the year after next, Kid and Andy will have you aiming for a top ten overall. smiley36.gif

And one other thing, don't put yourself down on this one. smiley7.gif

You completed the race. I hear tell that 15 other teams did not. I am sort of planning a trip to KNP next year (budget allowing) and then I plan to take my bike with and ride from Sabie to Lydenburg. Over Long Tom.smiley18.gif

How far is this bela bela race? Yeah, I know, it's in Warmbaths north of PTA and it takes about 2.5 hours to drive there.

What is the race distance?

Hi Slave

The distance we are doing is 95km. I know their is a 60km as well as a 156km or something their about. Thinking of doing it?