Alberton _ JHB South Riders

Slave

How is it not by choice? You decided it at the time you decided to buy the Quarq!

@ Ha ha - its crap, no point in arguing it. Come ride with me I'll show u just how crap. But then again, not sure you'll be able to keep up.

We in the same boat though, I fell 4 x since Jun 12th on my MTB, and the Trek survived and the jockey survived, so i echo what Ox said about the bones.

@ aNDY - no one told me when I ordered it that SCRAM had bought quarc, if they did, I wouldnt have been so stupid

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kieran, I have just spoken to Nance and her words were "I don’t know if taking Kieran out there is wise……

The road on the shebeen side is REALLY BAD at the moment……"

You have a cracked bone, which if Ox looked at FB he would've seen, and now he wants you to pound you leg away by running. Seems he really does wanted you dead or crippled!

@Trubie what's crap about it? Well on my 12kg beast I doubt I could keep up unless its a MOERSE downhill ;) But then again the knobblies may put paid to that idea ;)

@ Ha ha - its crap, no point in arguing it. Come ride with me I'll show u just how crap. But then again, not sure you'll be able to keep up.

We in the same boat though, I fell 4 x since Jun 12th on my MTB, and the Trek survived and the jockey survived, so i echo what Ox said about the bones.

@ aNDY - no one told me when I ordered it that SCRAM had bought quarc, if they did, I wouldnt have been so stupid

You were stupid anyway. Not by buying it but by not doing some research on it! :P

Andy it seems Oxman is really playing nicely hey :thumbdown:

Yeah. It seems like he doesn't want you to beat him.

Or maybe Kid and Ox are scheming together so that you don't beat either of them!

@Trubie what's crap about it? Well on my 12kg beast I doubt I could keep up unless its a MOERSE downhill ;) But then again the knobblies may put paid to that idea ;)

for starters, the name & the performance which is the NB part

@Ha hA

I haven't been to SBR in well over a year.

So I doubt I'll be doing a TT their soon.

But there is a very good chance that I'll be doing a TT tomorrow.

There's also a 52cm SCOTT for sale and it's even got Shimano on it and I think it's even a 9 speed.

What you mean Trubie? Whats wrong with the performance of the unit?

true to its name, its unreliable when shifting

the power unit is fine, cause its not SRAM

Hi Trubie

I said hello/introducedmyself yesterday, George.

Thanks for the response.

G

awesme - Hi, and welcome to this thread.

Bunch of loonies that hang out here, but some of us are not yet on that level.

The rides are road, and leave at cnr Swartkoppies & Klipriver at 7:30 on saturdays (after winter 7:00)

Its open to anyone, and there are groups of different abilities that ride together.

Enjoy

Archived