Alcohol and training

Alcohol is very bad for you . So is smoking , eating more than 6 eggs a day , butter , white bread , meat and cheap woman . But what the hell we cycle anyways so its your call .

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I only cycled once while i was drunk and boy it was fun!!!! But it is not very responsible when thinking back about it!! specially as i was chasing cars while on my way home!!! I have won a couple of races while being badly hung over as well... But i know it cant be good for you and i would def not drink for a long time before i am off to a big race!!!!

Best thing i would say is just dont drink at all!!! Only make sh*t for yourself, and really, what low self esteem do you have that you need to be drunk and not at your full senses to have fun??? Drink some juice and be who you are!!!

I don't drink because of lost self esteem !!!

Me either... I drink cause beer is addicted to me...

Alcohol is very bad for you . So is smoking ' date=' eating more than 6 eggs a day , butter , white bread , meat and cheap woman . But what the hell we cycle anyways so its your call .[/quote']

how the hell can a cheap woman be bad for you? 

I don't drink because of lost self esteem !!! I drink to make you more interesting !!

Sorry, let me rephrase!! because of being in denile... Wink

I don't drink because of lost self esteem !!! I drink to make you more interesting !!

Sorry' date=' let me rephrase!! because of being in denile... Wink
[/quote']

DR just make sure you got swimming trunks on ....... LOL

Sorry' date=' let me rephrase!! because of being in denile... Wink
[/quote']

DR just make sure you got swimming trunks on ....... LOL

Maybe you drink because of lame jokes like this... Tongue

My life is so sad, I drink to make my bike look attractive so i can ride her. Thats the only action I get.....Needless to say, the alcohol effects my, uhhh, you know what. I have never had a stiffie on my bike.....LOL

Me either... I drink cause beer is addicted to me...

That is the funniest quote i have heard this year.

smiley36.gif

I am promptly changing my signature to this is I may TNT ?