Witch MTB shoes? or suggers any other please

no calves

Witch MTB shoes should i buy? or suggest any other..  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Witch MTB shoes should i buy? or suggest any other..

• Mavic Fury ( the cannary yellow 1)
    • Spec. Sworks ( 1 with the boa closure)
    • Sidi Dragon 2

need help please... a smartie for every suggestionWink, a jelly tot for 2 suggestions and a astro fot three.. no calves2008-12-19 09:43:14

performance and racing!!! and abit of bling dont hike really. hexvallei dont have to manny technical stuff so it is all performance no calves2008-12-19 09:51:09

no calves i raced in spez last year and rode the sidi shoes earlier this year but nothing compares to my louis garneu shoes i got the name wrong in my forst post they are called the carbon t flex and they are seriously wicked

nope the ergo air are the road the t flex are mountain bike shoes i promise you hehehehe what colour is half the jelly tot?????

depends on your feet. from dealing with customers, i find the olympics fit people with a wider foot and shoes like the lg (agreed, turtlek - very nice and the montana is essentially the air ergo with the additions on the sole to recess the cleat) and adidas are sometimes a little on the narrow side. no calves, if money's not an option, look at the new mavic shoes for a bit of bling smiley20.gif

i am looking at the new mavic fury, the canary yellow one. but they not is s.a. only in january. got the olympics now the great but my feet burn in then after an hour, besides i cant ride a carben frame with OLYMPICS, it is against STYLE MANS rools

they're gonna be mighty expensive. was at the mavic launch earlier this year and saw the cost prices. and that was before the rand crash! hope you come right. and post pics!

Mavic shoes (previously Adidas) are quite heavy. I'd go with the Spez. Personally I prefer the Pro Carbon without all the fishing line.

Mavic shoes (previously Adidas) are quite heavy. I'd go with the Spez. Personally I prefer the Pro Carbon without all the fishing line.

i thought mavic were touting their shoes as among the lightest on the market.

Just checked up on their respective sites...

Mavic Fury: 350g each in size 42.5

Spez S-Wroks: 335g each in size 42

So the Mavic is competitive. The Adidas version came in around 400g each (actual), so Mavic must have put the shoe on a diet.

Just checked up on their respective sites...

Mavic Fury: 350g each in size 42.5
Spez S-Wroks: 335g each in size 42

So the Mavic is competitive. The Adidas version came in around 400g each (actual)' date=' so Mavic must have put the shoe on a diet.
[/quote']

shot for the info. i think their one road show is supposed to be the lightest out there!