Witch MTB shoes? or suggers any other please

no calves

Witch MTB shoes should i buy? or suggest any other..  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Witch MTB shoes should i buy? or suggest any other..

• Mavic Fury ( the cannary yellow 1)
    • Spec. Sworks ( 1 with the boa closure)
    • Sidi Dragon 2

I have 2 pairs or Specializies, they really the longest lasting shoes i;ve ever owned, and I used to own them all, (diadoras,sidi;johnluck,shimano,Nw ect)

OMG now we got shoes that are to heavy !!! Go and waste your money on expensive Spes or whatever else and one day you will see the light and spend your R600 of hard earned cash on Olympics that will outlast anything else out there . And not only is it very durable it is also most probably one of the most comfy as well .

Not sure on the mavics, but i've ridden adidas and they are awesome. Also been making bike shoes forever.

Had the Specialized this year, road and mtb with the boa thing.

MTB ones bummed out after Sani! So now I ride SIDI Eagle Carbon 6.6 and I'm very happy with them.

The road ones are cool, but next year I'll ride some Genius 6.6 Carbons. SIDI just make the best shoes IMO.

But I also believe it's personal, I rode DMT Road and MTB for two years and loved them so it's what you like the best that's the best buy for you.

Why are they only landing mid january?? holy any chance you can get me a pair before that

sorry, mate, i'd have to get from dragon at the more expensive price.