Help needed to build northshore trail

turtlek

HI all technical hubbers

i have a half an acre of land to play with being my garden unfortunately half of that half acre is taken up by my living place (house) so in the other half which is basically an over run veld at the moment i want to build a northshore trail that i can ride without having to worry about disturbing the neighbours at all hours of the night (hehehehehe secret training)

so if anybody can help me out with building a track in a quarter acre of land i will be eternally greatful (sp)

i have a few ideas but need more

payment will be availability of turtles secret park anytime anyday!!!

P.S. i am being serious!!!!!!

turtle dude, since I can't help you build a northshore trail I'll assist with your spelling:  Grateful

Yours was a very good attempt though which we'll discuss one day over a bottle of Merlot, pronounced Merlow

Wink

turtle dude' date=' since I can't help you build a northshore trail I'll assist with your spelling:? Grateful

?

Yours was a very good attempt though which we'll discuss one day over a bottle of Merlot, pronounced Merlow

?

Wink

?
[/quote']

ah thanks Nancy you are a real angel smiley9.gif smiley9.gif

seems like this year went by too quickly for us to organise that glass of merlot (pronounced merlot) so we gotta do it before hyper to hyper or fast one or whatever you know that race that ends in vanderbijlpark!!!!!!

LOL

so excuse my ignorance' date=' but what's the significance of Vanderbijlpark?

?

?
[/quote']

we must drink the wine before that race that ends there dunno what it's called anymore!!! smiley4.gif

Excuse my ignorance' date=' but what is a Northshore trail (pronounced trail)?[/quote']

a mountain bike trail like one pictured included are loads of drop off's and hectic bridges!!!

20081230_124704_northshore.jpg

Guest Agteros

Excuse my ignorance' date=' but what is a Northshore trail (pronounced trail)?[/quote']

a mountain bike trail like one pictured included are loads of drop off's and hectic bridges!!!

{HI JACK}

Was that 'climb' successful? Or was a mirror not needed for the next step?//

{BYE JACK}

Please excuse me from helping turtlek, but that looks like way too much technical stuff for old farts like me, normally resulting in broken bones (pronounced HOSPITAL)Ouch

Haha Agteros go to cultcycling.co.za and go to trail (pronounced trail) maps in one of the drop down menues and then select darkside and you can read the story there

Carbon not a problem at all!!!! you can still join us for a beer while we working hard you can hand us tools!!!

Guest Agteros

Haha Agteros go to cultcycling.co.za and go to trail (pronounced trail) maps in one of the drop down menues and then select darkside and you can read the story there

Carbon not a problem at all!!!! you can still join us for a beer while we working hard you can hand us tools!!!

"Of

course what terrifies me, Frank rides down as if it wasn't there, and

under controlled conditions attempted to ride up...although that did

end badly and has probably ruined Frank's chances of ever having a

family of his own."

EINA!!!! PYN!!!!!!

Fighting Bunny' date=' have a chat to Daft Vader and Daemon, both are into Northshore.[/quote']

Thanks Mr Thug will do so!!!