Reckless Training buddy!

Jinx

weltevreden park area... meet at 5am and ride for 1 hour... unless we go faster than usual..... Evil%20Smile only rules are: lights are compulsory, obeying traffic rules is compulsory and smile-and-wave (even if what you are saying doesn't match what you are showing)....

p.s. distance is less than 40km, but obviously getting to and from the meeting point increases that....
slowpoke2007-02-02 07:40:36

Hehehehe! This comment is specifically after we were "sarcastically" waving at a car that decided to cross the road in front of us, obviously thinking we were MUCH slower than we actually were. Luckily we were going slower than impending doom speed and could afford to be sarcastic!!

but i DID smile and wave... his window was closed so there's no way he coulda heard the accompanying comment i was muttering Wink

Talk to him and let him know. A lot of riders ride the way they do out of ignorance and inexperience, and in this instance he's putting himself and you at risk.Thumbs%20Down

Educate him or attack every chance you get and make him ride behind you hanging onto your back wheelLOL