Non IE browsers and the Online Entry Page

narra

SP, yes, but you can't stay on the old way of working forever (otherwise we would still be sitting with 3.1/3.11!).  Change is as good as a holiday.....

I know nuffing about computers. In matric we used logbooks and slipstix. How many of you jungsters know what it is?????? I recently purchased a laptop with the new dual core thingy and it has Windows XP with the Media Centre Edition on it. Incredible Corruption promised me a FREE upgrade for VISTA. When I asked for it they said I "misunderstood". The MS rep was there at the same time, and I complained to him. He was adament that I take the issue further but I should wait 12 to 18 months before I install VISTA. His comment was that it should be debugged by that time. It is horrendously large and takes up a LOT of disk space. My XP asked for a disk backup. It asked for 12 CD disks or 3 DVD disks.

Gates word ryk deur ons as "debuggers"te gebruik!!!!!!!!

Now is the prefect time to migrate to Linux. Just install Ubuntu, Beryl and OpenOffice and tell the users it is Vista Cool