Fast one: the vivisection

Jules

I have it on good authority that some Capies feel our analysis of the fast one was incomplete. They say there was not enough detail regarding: the number collection, the hot girls at number collection, the seeding issues, the lack of goody bags, the elite photo finish, teams in the A Bunch, they mystery of OB, the photos, the disappointments, the pot holes, Intern's great performance, the white-line issue, the power stats, the medals and the ride home.

So for those guys and girls who haven't quite got their Fast One fix yet, here's a thread for you smiley4.gif

Twas just 4 u ND, u havin' a better week?

Oh better say something about Fast One.

There was a very decent mobile coffee stand at the finish & another place selling tuna rolls that was also v good.

The coffee guys were doing good business at 8am but were worried it would tail off as the day got warmer & people wanted something colder to drink.

Thx Lowly Embarrassed

Nope, afraid it gets worse for me until month end; hopefully next week will be better since work is now completely interfering with my hubbing time.

Oh about the Fast One: I didn't ride this year, but I have done 2 of them before.  I'm sure the coffee guys were grateful that it was overcast for some of the morning

Twas just 4 u ND' date=' u havin' a better week?

?

Oh better say something about Fast One.

?

There was a very decent mobile coffee stand at the finish & another place selling tuna rolls that was also v good.

?

The coffee guys were doing good business at 8am but were worried it would tail off as the day got warmer & people wanted something colder to drink.
[/quote']

Were the coffee guys using Arabica beans? I think it's important that this detail doesn't escape our Cape cousins... smiley2.gif

Oh, and the neutral section, or lack thereof, particularly in the A bunch, could do with further analysis.