RollerCoaster 01Feb09

THE BODY CENTRE

Guest colonel

Something happend to Alex cause we saw him ontop of Blackhill the 1st time standing on the side of the road, maybe a mechanical?

Something happend to Alex cause we saw him ontop of Blackhill the 1st time standing on the side of the road' date=' maybe a mechanical?[/quote']

nope....he went into reverse on the first time going up ou kaaps....

I notice the development guys in almost all the elite pics,how did they behave during the race?

I notice the development guys in almost all the elite pics' date='how did they behave during the race?[/quote']

it is a lot better....with the hilly races you get rid of the doggy ones quicker, Acsis just have soooo many riders in our bunch it is scary. We had a crash in the first 3km of the race....but everyone seemed to be nervous those first few km...

Well done to the Daiken riders. What happened too the Charles Porgieter team ? Did they compete ? 

Well done to the Daiken riders. What happened too the Charles Porgieter team ? Did they compete ? 

THANKS!! Pottie guys went to the Herald.

A big thank you to Ronelle for rescuing me from the side of the road Hug

And I finally got to see what the front of the race looks like this season. LOL

P.s. Ronelle is being very kind giving me credit for the 2 photos.... She was smart enough to set the camera onto the IDIOT setting and told me to push the button. I must of taken about a hundred photos, 98 of which were complete rubbish and poor Ronelle had to delete them later, the 2 that remained was simply dumb luck Tongue

Since I have no race report to mention, going to add a quick product review instead....

Vittoria - Corsa CR Tubbies - DON'T BUY THEM!

I had my rear tubbie sidewall explode on me going up blackhill. Less than 1000km on it. Inflated to 11 bar.

A credible source, after hearing about my mishap, warned me that they have had 2 similar blow outs with the same tyres.

20090202_112103_DSCF0460.jpg20090202_112150_DSCF0447.jpg20090202_112212_DSCF0444.jpg

Kilo Master - you were excellent company, so you are welcome back anytime.

Coetzee -- you must have loads of pics. Care to share where you upload to?

Guest colonel
Kilo Master - you were excellent company' date=' so you are welcome back anytime.

[/quote']

No Kilo needs to race not drive in the car Ronelle!!!Angry

[quote=colonel

No Kilo needs to race !!!Angry

Hey! We raced allright! Or I think thats what we did when we had to get past the elite break with 3 km to go Wink