niehaus nailed

Tumbleweed

never liked the man. see he's been implicated in dodgy dealings and fraud, and has admitted it. he's on 702 as we speak.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Listening to him on the radio now. He sounds like Billy Graham found in bed with a prozzie. "I am leaving it in the ANC's hands" bla bla bla.

Added: "I allowed myself to get into this situation."

Johan Bornman2009-02-12 23:29:04

One would assume criminal charges will now be levelled, the ANC will claim this is a political trial due to the timing and go on the offensive, more tripe for Malema to utter.

I'm sure they'll propose a "Political Solution to a Legal Problem" . . .

I wonder when Shabeer will get his pardon? The 23rd of April???

Listening to him on the radio now. He sounds like Billy Graham found in bed with a prozzie. "I am leaving it in the ANC's hands" bla bla bla.

Added: "I allowed myself to get into this situation."

Under carpet swept!

One would assume criminal charges will now be levelled' date=' the ANC will claim this is a political trial due to the timing and go on the offensive, more tripe for Malema to utter. [/quote']

reading the m&g, mashatile has some answering to do. and reading between the lines, it seems you shouldn't cross swords with jesse duarte. 

Didn't hear. The dogs barked at the maid....damn..

my boss was barking at me at the timeLOLi think was in reference to his addiction to the high lifeBig%20smile

seems he also ripped off the rhema church big time! ironic, hey? 

What happened here?

Some of us are at work already...LOL

this is my workWinkLOLLOL

carl niehaus has tearfully admitted to the m&g that he forged signatures, left various jobs under a cloud, borrowed money from dodgy peeps. he's about to arrive at the building opposite us, i believe.

sounds like he's more sorry about being caught than what he did (ok, this is a bit of selective editingWink):

on SAfm:

"Something like this becoming public... obviously must have consequences for me and... I accept that the ANC will decide about my future?"

"I've always been employed by the ANC and I've always accepted the discipline of the ANC. The ANC is not an organisation for me which I consider just to be an organisation. It is my family. It is the organisation I love and I will never do anything deliberately to damage this organisation and I will always accept its discipline."
in the mail & guardian:
"Most of what you have confronted me with is true. I wish it wasn't. I've made massive mistakes and I've disappointed a lot of people terribly. I've no illusions that if you publish this article it will mean the end of my career?"
"I asked people like Saki Macozoma, Cyril Ramaphosa, Tokyo Sexwale, Gill Marcus, Pallo Jordan and Rick Mennell to help me financially.
"I was down and out. Some of them gave me money and some didn't. I am terribly indebted. I also received money from Brett Kebble."