Where is the Killarney Pics

gasant112

there was def someone taking photos there....got blinded by the flash a few times coming round the back corner

Guest colonel
also patiently waiting...although I was tucked up nice and tight in the bunch all evening!

????????? I cant believe it....not like you comparing to your previous race reports.

Decided to let the others have a turn in front...where were you?

Although I'm not afraid of long turns in the wind...ask anyone that knows who I am.Wink

Tarmac-GSTR2009-02-19 03:44:11

there was def someone taking photos there....got blinded by the flash a few times coming round the back corner

there was a young girl there at that corner....looked like a "leaner photographer" but they didn't stay long

Guest colonel
Decided to let the others have a turn in front...where were you?

Although I'm not afraid of long turns in the wind...ask anyone that knows who I am.Wink

I was at the MX track working our 1st Regional is Saturday. I never said you were afraid it was just out of the ordinary from your normal postings thats all.

Well I did give it a go Chasing Gary M and 2 others (Chasing the break) on the 2nd last lap, spent over half a lap in the wind, was inconsequential as we were caught by the rest of the elites as we caught +1 and had nothing left for a sprint.

First Track race is the weekend after. Good luck.

Tarmac-GSTR2009-02-19 03:51:05

Sob... Sob... R and R were unable to make Killarney.

I soke to the 'learner' and she was going to ask her friend, who was riding to put them on the Hub..... will try to contact the rider.....

Just isn't the same hey!!!!!!!

R and R... book your dairies for next week PLEASE.......

you gonna race?

My boet's still racing, on a ZX10R this year.

I'm going to stick with the pedals for now. I'll be at sani while he's doing laps.