Thanks Groot Lem!

AuctionLamb

i just thought of something, where in the world was acsis, or are they focusing on giro? pity they missed racing a level below giro

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the problem i have with the sub vet cat in sa is that the top over 30 riders are riding elite.

the winner of the last stage was over 30' date=' and tiaan is also sub vet. well done to moolies for sticking with them on du toits. (what does this say about our elites) but who gets the sub vet prize, the 1st over 30?

UCI regulations limit the size of bunch to 200
[/quote']

I see you problem....

Mmmmmm....Non-Pro registered SV teams??? Like our league teams etc. If UCI has a size limit of 200 then maybe a good idea( you will not have a choice because I can see that there will be more than 200 next year) to split it between pro's and non pro's.

i just thought of something' date=' where in the world was acsis, or are they focusing on giro? pity they missed racing a level below giro[/quote']

then you must also provide an ambulance next time in the convoy...

No chance of an under-23 category and plus an Elite cat?  That way you get more competition in the younger age groups, plus recognition.  Just look how well some of the youngsters rode!

I also want to thank GrootLem for allowing my 'inside' the tour. I really enjoyed it - and his effortless way of making things come together, is really amazing! And a big thank you to Ian too! And the very friendly Coke guy --!

20090302_075443_0D2E4750-2.JPG

so moolies wont get sub vet prize as he races elite in the cape leagues.

cause you can chop and change every week

so moolies wont get sub vet prize as he races elite in the cape leagues.

cause you can chop and change every week

he will be 40 soon so you will not have that problem in 2 years!!!LOLWink

I also want to thank GrootLem for allowing my 'inside' the tour. I really enjoyed it - and his effortless way of making things come together' date=' is really amazing! And a big thank you to Ian too! And the very friendly Coke guy --!

20090302_075443_0D2E4750-2.JPG
[/quote']

i wonder what song GL was singing there?LOL

just being sprayed by rabie's champagne celebrations. ian is amazing, does the detail things, passionate about develoment of cycling. he is also a new member on the road commission for CSA.

then you must also provide an ambulance next time in the convoy...
there was one, I waved and chatted to them regularly smiley36.gif

Ja' date=' I'm thinking quite a bit about the future of the event. Its getting a bit too big for 2 people to handle[/quote']

you know where to find help, but then you wouldn't want to work with me WinkLOL

Originally posted by Groot Lem

but I'm thinking of a ladies/vets tour around october.
./signed! this is a very good idea, considering the PPA doesn't do a vets tour anymore..

I also think this would be a great idea, and much needed, especially if you look at how healthy the cape subvets league is looking at the moment with 9 teams, and combine this with the vets, and hopefully attract some jhb teams, you have a great race on your hands,

just need a bit of notice to arrange time of work and to train!!

Willehond! You changed into a tulip! When did this happen? (Thornman is Beth' date=' Willehond is a tulip..)Confused

**hijack off**
[/quote']

It's not a tulip, it's a krokus!  A bit like daffodils, but they appear when it's spring (that means now!) Big%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smile 

I rode this weekend without beanie and gloves.  Amazing!  It felt so good, I sommer changed my avatar to celebrate.

BTW, when are those squirrels getting a camera????