Windy Cape!!!!!!

Guest Big H

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice... I classify myself as a relative newby to cycling (only 1yr old) and that race nearly killed me!  Surely the wind should be at our back on the way home.  Oh boy!

Nice... I classify myself as a relative newby to cycling (only 1yr old) and that race nearly killed me!  Surely the wind should be at our back on the way home.  Oh boy!

This is the Cape after all,  I remember when hubby used to say in the PPA events the wind will push us all the way home in the. Yeah Right still waiting for one of those ridesAngry you turn and the wind would turn with youAngry.

Your use of language is awesome for a 1 year old! Wink

That's what mine keeps saying!  But I have decided that the wind is much like being in trouble (which I am always in) - just the depth that varies ....

hi pixie, hope you have an awesome ride tomorrow. it really is the best race is sa, by a country mile, and imho.

as i sit here on the 13th floor of the garden centre not being able to sleep cos the wind is howling against this building in full force and its 2:30am i can only just imagine how many other cyclist are currently sayin:

OH S#!t.  i look over the streets of CT and the trees are at a 45 angle.

its not long to go before the start, all i can say to everyone is Good F@&*(!ng luck, i dont usually swear but the argus only comes once a year and my nerves cant handle this, he he.

Yikes! Am watching the start on TV and can't believe how the wind is pumping. Very glad I'm not riding!

just got an sms from my ex saying that the wind makes her want to vomit. i told her not to fret, she would vomit about two hours in! smiley36.gif

Helicopters not up in 55 knots winds.  Good luck all you crazy buggers, you would've found me in the waterfront now with a coffee.