Weekly Morning Rides (ROAD) - East Rand

MsBehavn

I live in Benoni and am desperately looking for someone who will join me to ride a couple of kilometres two or three times a week ... or possibly even a group that I could ride with in the mornings.

Oh, and I'm NOT a racing snake (yet!) so if your average speed is 40km/hr and above I don't want to hear from you LOL 

kelly rides on wednesday and friday - although not for the next two weeks, as she's just been in hospital - so say hello. she knows who you are?and that i'm a better trainer than she isWink 

Msbehavn i will be back next week and now dont let me hear you dont have anybody to ride with i will be there when you tell me to!!!!

kelly rides on wednesday and friday - although not for the next two weeks' date=' as she's just been in hospital - so say hello. she knows who you are?and that i'm a better trainer than she isWink [/quote']

LOL I thought we weren't going to gloat over our "victory"? Wink

Msbehavn i will be back next week and now dont let me hear you dont have anybody to ride with i will be there when you tell me to!!!!

Turtlek, I've got plenty of kms to clock up so we'll definitely plan a ride together when you get back here

?

Turtlek' date=' I've got plenty of kms to clock up?so we'll?definitely plan a ride together?when you get back here
[/quote']

yes you do and so do i so we have got to sort something out maybe even a few pavement hopping sessions on your stumpy will be a good plan smiley2.gif

kelly rides on wednesday and friday - although not for the next two weeks' date=' as she's just been in hospital - so say hello. she knows who you are?and that i'm a better trainer than she isWink [/quote']

LOL I thought we weren't going to gloat over our "victory"? Wink

that's ok! neither your rival nor my ex come onto the hub?Wink

yes you do and so do i so we have got to sort something out maybe even a few pavement hopping sessions on your stumpy will be a good plan smiley2.gif

I'm saving riding him for over the weekends when I can get reallllllllllly dirty, ,turtlek Wink

?maybe even a few hopping sessions on your stumpy will be a good plan smiley2.gif

msbehavn's a dude?Shocked

Shocked Hell no!!!

... But if I was a dude ... I don't think I'd want to call him stumpy! LOL

?maybe even a few hopping sessions on your stumpy will be a good plan smiley2.gif

Shocked Hell no!!!

Ok, calling him stumpy is out, but having another dude hopping on it is ok?Confused

Shocked Hell no!!!

reminds me of the character in a joseph wambaugh novel called "tuna can tom"?Smile

Shocked Hell no!!!

Ok' date=' calling him stumpy is out, but having another dude hopping on it is ok?Confused
[/quote']

If you had a stumpy - you'd hop on it, TNT1.  It's a spaz thing Wink