Fritz Pienaar denies uncompetitive behaviour

Ralphk

AM is guilty last year I emailed him and asked him about this....his words to me in email was he made a mistake and in hindsight it was wrong....that admittance of guilt.

From what Ive seen of Cylcelab prices.....they went ahead anyway,.

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it always suprises me how brave people are when they dont leave there names on there profiles,if you want answers be brave and put your names on your profiles,in fact i propose that the hub makes it a  must

it always suprises me how brave people are when they dont leave there names on there profiles' date='if you want answers be brave and put your names on your profiles,in fact i propose that the hub makes it a  must[/quote']

ClapClapClapClapClap

it always suprises me how brave people are when they dont leave there names on there profiles' date='if you want answers be brave and put your names on your profiles,in fact i propose that the hub makes it a  must[/quote']

THEIR

Why??

Do you know me, I dont know you, so I doubt it.!!

This is the internet, its for everybody and its meant for privacy and how do you know any name up here is correct, I could put any name down and who would be the wiser, not you for sure.!

If you feel the need to put up your name, go ahead, personally I wont, but that dos not mean I would not ask the same questions face to face, the incorrect notion that people hide behind an alias is just plain stupid and in my opinion is just a diversion tactic to draw attention away from the real issues, putting up a name (Correct or false, you decide) serves no purpose, its not required in 99% of forums internationally and should have no place here either.!

Back to the issue.!

Why??

Do you know me, I dont know you, so I doubt it.!!

This is the internet, its for everybody and its meant for privacy and how do you know any name up here is correct, I could put any name down and who would be the wiser, not you for sure.!

If you feel the need to put up your name, go ahead, personally I wont, but that dos not mean I would not ask the same questions face to face, the incorrect notion that people hide behind an alias is just plain stupid and in my opinion is just a diversion tactic to draw attention away from the real issues, putting up a name (Correct or false, you decide) serves no purpose, its not required in 99% of forums internationally and should have no place here either.!

Back to the issue.!

I couldn't agree more. Just putting a name on a profile doesn't mean the person is going to be honest nor that the name is theirs.

NOOOO!!!!!!!!!Shocked

Do you really mean to tell me that there are other people apart from FP and AM who are dishonest. Judging from the,"holier than thou," posts on this thread I would never have believed that. I am SHOCKED !!!!!

ShockedShockedShocked DisapproveSmile
jagwil2009-03-16 23:53:08

My favourite early morning coffee and rusks thread Smile

Haa,Haa, happy to oblige, but I gotta go now.

I THOUGHT about setting up an OPEN meeting of all the engineers in the country to discuss the state of the construction industry and to unilaterally up our hour rates to the big construction firms.I was also considering ways to squeeze out these pesky eastern block type engineers here who work for tuppence and live in a one bedroom flat,........... I mean really,......... us Saffas have big houses in Bedford, Sandton and Rosebank, kids in private school, expensive wives and a few BMW s to pay for.!

.............I thought if I did that I could spend more time here and still make a packet, those big firms are rolling in money you know,............ but ag, it was too much trouble and I am just lazy by nature, .....................so, I have to high tail it outta here and go work.!!Big%20smile

You not alone Porky, the industry i'm in has been accused of doing it for years, cant complain though as it allows me nice bonus's.