Fritz Pienaar denies uncompetitive behaviour

Ralphk

Just out of interest... How much research have you put into that post???

There was a massive outburst over it last year already! How much research was done into that??

I have pretty close ties with the industry at a supplier lever and at a retail level... I was clearly not involved with the meeting' date=' but the way I understand it is that the minutes you all read on the hub last year... were very misleading and one could be forgiven for making the assumptions that were made. It really made Fritz and Andrew look bad!

[/quote']

I take it you've done enough research to have read the 'minutes' in the first place. Who wrote them, JK Rowling?

I'm taking those 'minutes' as accurate until the actual minutes are distributed to the general public. It's now been classified as an 'open forum' in which FP and AM participated. If the so-called intentions were honourable, what have they got to hide?

Who's keen to go throw some rotten tomatoes at the instigators at the Epic Prologue? (just try miss Shan)
shebeen2009-03-16 08:00:54

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Would be iteresting to see the guest list!!

i did post that originally' date=' but it was apparently inaccurate. it was also wrong of me to do so because it contained personal info of some people. [/quote']LOLLOLLOLJust because you have nothing to hide, evident in your avatar. doesnt mean you can go round doing the same to others. sis on you holy. you should know better,WinkNow go put some pants on.LOL

admit it, you can't stop looking at it smiley2.gif

i did post that originally' date=' but it was apparently inaccurate. it was also wrong of me to do so because it contained personal info of some people. [/quote']LOLLOLLOLJust because you have nothing to hide, evident in your avatar. doesnt mean you can go round doing the same to others. sis on you holy. you should know better,WinkNow go put some pants on.LOL

I know I can't!!! ha ha ha!!! No really. dress it up dude!! ;-)

Just out of interest... How much research have you put into that post???

There was a massive outburst over it last year already! How much research was done into that??

I have pretty close ties with the industry at a supplier lever and at a retail level... I was clearly not involved with the meeting' date=' but the way I understand it is that the minutes you all read on the hub last year... were very misleading and one could be forgiven for making the assumptions that were made. It really made Fritz and Andrew look bad! And as I understand, they were NOT out to make us (the consumers) pay more, but rather to protect their market! Retailers don't make massive margins at all and I don't blame them in the least for wanting to protect their margins. 

But please tell me what you all know about price fixing???

Is it not all rigged from the supplier side of things?! Eg. Tigerbrands story. How do you suppose the retailer is going to fix price??? Stand with a gun to his oppositions head and TELL him that he MUST sell a tube at R50 so that he can do the same?? Please man!

I am sure that ALL the info I have got my hands on and ALL I have heard is not all 100% true and some of my opinions may be influenced by that. I want to see what comes of this whole case still and if my views on it are incorrect I will accept that. But before making comments like "why weren't any customers invited?" Think about it a little bit. Am I allowed to know what your company's margins are if I am your customer??? I doubt it!! There is an element of secrecy regarding pricing in any industry, not only cycling!! Also, how would this meeting have helped us, the consumers??? Quite simple... If stores aren't making ends meet, there is no prospect for investment in the stores and they close.

Do yourselves the favour... Go have a look at The Lab and at Fritz's stores... They don't even sell the same stock!!! A tool that serves the same function from 2 different manufacturers cost different amounts. A dual suspension MTB from 2 different brands cost different amounts!!!

So before everyone slings mud in the direction of the guys who are only here to provide us with a service and make a living, let's see what the competition board decides... and let's all quit speculating. I believe the competition board is a little more qualified to make judgement on this case than any one of us is!!
[/quote']

THIS IS ONE OF THE FEW SANE POSTS ON THIS THREAD OR ON ANY OF THE OTHER THREADS ON THE SAME TOPIC.!!!!!

I agree on that. ClapClapClapClapClap

I agree as well.ClapClapClapClapClap A sane post at last.

?

kinda like a gruesome car crash. you know you shouldn't look, but you do smiley36.gif

Sort of like your crashes yesterday... 

(oops, forgot that we weren't supposed to mention those again...)

kinda like a gruesome car crash. you know you shouldn't look, but you do smiley36.gif

Ha ha ha ha!! LE-GEN-DARY!!! classic one holy.

Must say you are on a roll today.Wink

?

Ha ha ha ha!! LE-GEN-DARY!!! classic one holy.Must say you are on a roll today.Wink

bored but never boring smiley2.gif

what have some of you got against someone driving a smart car ie porsche,Andrew has 4jobs ,shop,supersport,events company,and mtb park,im sure if some of you worked as hard as Andrew instead of wasting your time here on the hub you to could have a porsche

what have some of you got against someone driving a smart car ie porsche' date='Andrew has 4jobs ,shop,supersport,events company,and mtb park,im sure if some of you worked as hard as Andrew instead of wasting your time here on the hub you to could have a porsche[/quote']

MMMM.  Jealousy does make some people nasty.

I dont need to be jealous believe me,but you bunch must get your facts right before you critsisize people,innocent until proven guilty