Fritz Pienaar denies uncompetitive behaviour

Ralphk

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We have the minutes for that thanks. Wink the rest is just complete and utter gossip. its what we live for on the hub. Big%20smile

minutes not approved or signed by anyone,and done buy a mechanic who is afrikaans and the meeting done in english,Minutes need to be approved and voted on

even if the competition comission finds no wrong doing, half the people here have already made up their minds and publicly crucified the parties involved.

i bet you almost no-one will come apologize afterwards.

get your facts right people about what happened

If you are so in the know, please ellaborate. I would love to know the "FACTS".

Chucky i am just messing with you man. dont worry bout it all. justice will prevail, crooked or not it shall still prevail. Wink

I don't even know how to spell price fixing, if you are not happy with the prices of one shop, go to another. What is so damn difficult about that!! I do it, so should you, and stop bitching about it!!

minutes not approved or signed by anyone' date='and done buy a mechanic who is afrikaans and the meeting done in english,Minutes need to be approved and voted on[/quote']

No, objections to minutes are considered and corrections made.

What you are missing here is that the fact that this meeting was held is in itself illegal. I have no doubt that the health of the cycling industry, wholesalers, retailers and consumers was the main topic of interest but this is probably not the right way of going about it.

find out for yourself' date='you have already been judge and jury

[/quote']

You see that's where your one eyed metallity lets you down.

find out for yourself' date='you have already been judge and jury

?

?

?[/quote']
You see that's where your one eyed metallity lets you down.

not quite if you quote machiavelli...

minutes not approved or signed by anyone' date='and done buy a mechanic who is afrikaans and the meeting done in english,Minutes need to be approved and voted on[/quote']

What you are missing here is that the fact that this meeting was held is in itself illegal. I have no doubt that the health of the cycling industry, wholesalers, retailers and consumers was the main topic of interest but this is probably not the right way of going about it.

Then how do you fix the problem?

Then how do you fix the problem?

Which one?

The root of the problem is that Andrew and Fritz took it upon themselves to organise a meeting of all concerned to discuss the health of the retail segment of the cycling industry. That is in itself uncompetitive behaviour. As Andrew himself said on Supercycling this is "NOT ALLOWED". If he had consulted with a legal brain beforehand he might have obtained this info timeously.