Anybody seen my license somewere?

GTRacing

According to an e-mail I recieved, there is no next batch, the last batch was printed around the 5/6 of March, mine was supposedly amongst them, which is good news, I havent seen it yet either, but I live in hope.!

Maybe to save costs they were sent up via Runners, so I guess I will start looking in about two weeks.!Big%20smile

There should be another batch CSA still has a ceiling high pile of apps that have not been processed yet, these will then be dispatched by ox wagon to the various regions.

Did my application in November last year, still waiting.

Can understand that it's a new system and there will be teething problems, but this is getting a bit long in the tooth now!!

Wonder if I can still use my old SAMBA card Big%20smile

just as a matter of interest for all CGC cyclists, contact the CGC office to see if your liscence is maybe lying in the office, all the clubs have been notified that liscences have been received but to date very few clubs have even made the effort to come and collect the cards for distribution to their members. to all the clubs that have collected their liscences thank you for making this effort. the number to contact is <?: PREFIX = SKYPE /> 011 4659635 /0114658804 and ask Jacky to check if your liscence is lying at the office.

just as a matter of interest for all CGC cyclists' date=' contact the CGC office to see if your liscence is maybe lying in the office, all the clubs have been notified that liscences have been received but to date very few clubs have even made the effort to come and collect the cards for distribution to their members. to all the clubs that have collected their liscences thank you for making this effort. the number to contact is <?: PREFIX = SKYPE /> 011 4659635 /0114658804 and ask Jacky to check if your liscence is lying at the office.[/quote']

Do the clubs not think this is a bit of a hassle so maybe dont make it a priority in their day.?

I dont know, just asking, because if I was a smallish club of say 20/30 members I would find it an issue to schlep into the offices every few days to collect a few cards, and then again a few days later to collect more.

Certainly as a club member I find it an issue to go to the club to fetch my card, I am not active there, its not open during the day (for obvious reasons) and on weekends when the office is open I dont go on their rides as I have other things to occupy my time and have to make a special trip, so Yah, maybe for the club and definately me, its an issue.!

I understand CSA did not want to use the post office due to losses (although I use them daily and have never had any issues) but there has to be another way around this, any courier service would be only too delighted to deliver 6000+ envelopes and for bulk its not that expensive.

porky2009-03-17 13:50:26

There should be another batch CSA still has a ceiling high pile of apps that have not been processed yet' date=' these will then be dispatched by ox wagon to the various regions. [/quote']

By ox wagon Scotty? Only in the affluent areas all others by cleft stick!

Luckily our club organised ours and even delivered mine and Little Bens to our house! Thanks Di/LPCC!

Must say that this is a " MOERSE" JOKE..... maybe I'll have mine in time for the 2010 season. been licensed rider since 1991 and this is just pathetic !!!!.

just as a matter of interest for all CGC cyclists' date=' contact the CGC office to see if your liscence is maybe lying in the office, all the clubs have been notified that liscences have been received but to date very few clubs have even made the effort to come and collect the cards for distribution to their members. to all the clubs that have collected their liscences thank you for making this effort. the number to contact is <?: PREFIX = SKYPE /> 011 4659635 /0114658804 and ask Jacky to check if your liscence is lying at the office.[/quote']

Phoned and CGC & CSA numerous times, each time they take my contact details, promise to contact me but dont. CGC did not even know where the list of issued lic was on CSA website until i showed them.

Communication between CSA and the regions is poor to non existant.

There should be another batch CSA still has a ceiling high pile of apps that have not been processed yet' date=' these will then be dispatched by ox wagon to the various regions. [/quote']

By ox wagon Scotty? Only in the affluent areas all others by cleft stick!

Luckily our club organised ours and even delivered mine and Little Bens to our house! Thanks Di/LPCC!

Sorry, I doubt it as nobody has contacted me about distributing licenses!

LOL