Please help about to spend 100k on a bike!

JPW#

dude... not right. Just because a guy wants to spend 70k on a bike, and the rest of us can't, doesn't give us license, or reason, to be a hater and post a stupid topic like this.

Just taking the piss a bit too much here.

Guest Agteros

Lets talk business here ... What ROI will a R100K bicycle give you that you will not get from a R25000 bicycle, or even a R15000 bike?

me neither - at the moment. but should we lambaste the guy for doing it himself? No. Even IN times of economic strife - it's his decision.

If I had the money to throw around, and had been saving for that particular luxury item, I'd also buy the damn bike.

I say again - taking the piss a bit too much this time.

dude... not right. Just because a guy wants to spend 70k on a bike' date=' and the rest of us can't, doesn't give us license, or reason, to be a hater and post a stupid topic like this.

[/quote']

damn you lot are uptight. if we cant laugh at ourselves, then what is the world coming to.

lighten up a little

not uptight...

not loose either (anymore)

just thought that if a guy wants to spend a certain amount on a bike, he's entitled to. Regardless of whether it'll make him faster or not.

cptmayhem2009-03-20 09:15:05

dude... not right. Just because a guy wants to spend 70k on a bike' date=' and the rest of us can't, doesn't give us license, or reason, to be a hater and post a stupid topic like this.

[/quote']

damn you lot are uptight. if we cant laugh at ourselves, then what is the world coming to.

lighten up a little

or a lot! try it nakid - such a pleasure!

Of course he can spend on his bike what he wants. I honestly don't think anyone begrudges him his little luxury.

I think the broohaha is about his not-so-subtle bragging. If I were to ask here for telephone numbers for emergency plumbers in XYZ neighbourhood because my wife's 25 carat diamond just went down the basin drain (can a 25 carat diamond fit through that little hole?), I'll be a wanker. If I just asked for numbers of emergency plumbers, I'll get the info I want without the reaction or the labels - good and bad.

if he got nthe cash let him take a bike shop out of recession ;) haha but seriously he worked for it so let him spend it.... who has bought a tv or car in the last few months? what was wrong with the old one? u just wanted a new one cause new things r always nicer we all know that....so let him buy a new toy have his fun....at least it aint a car 2 run us over ;) phew!!!!

but 100 k 4 da bike...over the top...buy frame 15 g super record 22 g wheels 5 g there u ghappy boy/girl