Pic's from the teak trek?

Thumper

No professional photographers that I know of. My better half took the camera with, but forgot to take pictures as our little yorky kept her busy on an adventure trip sniffing the vegetable garden at Teak Place Confused

I saw a guy with a video camera running around on the back of a quad but that was about it. Was hoping there was a pic of that nasty hill to show the guys at the office.

I saw a guy with a video camera running around on the back of a quad but that was about it. Was hoping there was a pic of that nasty hill to show the guys at the office.

What nasty hill? LOL

You aint seen nothing yet! That's why i love Teak so much! If i can pedal out every hill without walking once during the two laps, i know i'm getting fit for the more serious races ahead of me.

It was pretty nasty. I saw guys pushing up it on the first lap.

What is considered a good time for the 38Km? I went round in 2:19

hehe, I must admit I pushed that hill twice but was on my single speed and with the ratio I was running there was no way I was cycling up there. LOL

Well done Thumper, 2:19 is good time considering the second lap had a lot of 19k riders on it.

It was pretty nasty. I saw guys pushing up it on the first lap.

What is considered a good time for the 38Km? I went round in 2:19

2:19 is not bad at all.

I finished the 1st lap in just over an hour, but was stuck behind too many slower riders on the 1st lap as i didn't secure a good starting position. My second lap took me 01:40 as i got too many punctures and eventualy damaged my ust tyres from sharp rocks and i had to insert a inner tube.

nathrix2009-03-30 03:34:12

hehe' date=' I must admit I pushed that hill twice but was on my single speed and with the ratio I was running there was no way I was cycling up there. LOLWell done Thumper, 2:19 is good time considering the second lap had a lot of 19k riders on it.

[/quote']

Dude respect on a singles speed!!!!

Thats unlucky Nathrix.

I bet there were a few retirements from the race. Think I saw 2 chains next to the trail and more water bottles (in cages) that I could count.

hehe' date=' I must admit I pushed that hill twice but was on my single speed and with the ratio I was running there was no way I was cycling up there. LOL

Well done Thumper, 2:19 is good time considering the second lap had a lot of 19k riders on it.

[/quote']

What?!Shocked Hats off to you! You have my respect. Now how 'bout doing it on a fixie one day with me Wink

What?!Shocked Hats off to you! You have my respect. Now how 'bout doing it on a fixie one day with me Wink

haha, I'm not that mad LOL