Custom Oakley's

XTC OKE

How does one get custom built Oakley? Do you call Oakley in PE and do they Send it to you if its finished??

XTC OKE2009-04-01 06:01:42

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Quickly change it to 'How does one get custom built (maybe designed is better) Oakleys' before the HLO gets here .......

HLO = Hub Language Officer (AKA JagWil) Wink

Quickly change it to 'How does one get custom built (maybe designed is better) Oakleys' before the HLO gets here .......

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

How does one get custom built Oakley? Do you call Oakley in PE and do they Send it to you if its finished??
Let me know if you need a hand with chasing them up as I am in PE and it isnt a problem to go down there.

Spud where do you live? You aint for some obsessively stupid reason going to PMB this weekend??

No but Dirty Twin has some contact that seems to be a courier and seems to be able to get stuff around really quickly. oops we are in PESpud2009-04-01 06:11:39

Thanks spus, I am gonna call Oakley now and looks to me like they dont sell to the public so I need someone that can order at them!

You mean custom as in lenses? Do they not get them made in the States and they get sent out here. Enquired direct with my optometrist.

Which model do you wanna customize, and how? show us a pic. I ordered a customized radar from Oakley, took about five weeks

I have seen these one's, and they are awesome. And the polarized lens is phenominal! And no special order. Polished white, positive red iridium polarised path lense, red earsocks and icons. Saw it at my lbs today in his display box

20090401_074220_4862d8bc8a02a1.jpg
funrider2009-04-01 07:47:14

The HLO is in semi-retirement for a while. Seems as if he offended a few sensitive little souls and objectionable spuds. SmileWink
jagwil2009-04-01 09:39:43