Custom Oakley's

XTC OKE

I am afraid that thinking with any form of clarityor sensibility is an ability which you do not yet appear to have acquired.

LOL Seems you haven't acquired it either.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am afraid that thinking with any form of clarityor sensibility is an ability which you do not yet appear to have acquired.

Now now. Nastiness does not suit you. Leave that to Spud and jagwil.

You must stay your usual sweet self. I mean that sincerely. I am not trying to be nasty to you.

OK ok you win. Corrected now. Did not notice that one.Embarrassed 
jagwil2009-04-02 02:44:23

Now now. Nastiness does not suit you. Leave that to Spud and jagwil.

You must stay your usual sweet self. I mean that sincerely. I am not trying to be nasty to you.

If I was being nasty I wouldn't have put the laughing smiley there. I just found it humorous/ironic. Confused

Anyway....I think my time on the Hub is almost up.... Have had enough of all this fighting.

Mandibles2009-04-02 02:45:23

are jagwil Oom H in disguise?
I doubt it Bob.......I happen to like Hendrik and he has a really kind heart and always means well. He defiantely isnt obnoxious and looking for ways to just irritate and find new ways to not make friends. Some people go through life that way I'm afraid. Cry[/quote]

Spud you shouldn't knock yourself like that. Don't be so hard on yourself.SmileWink

You are probably quite a pleasant old man when someone gets to know you.Smile

Cheers for now.

END OF PETTY BICKERING

so, whatever happened to peaceandhappyness (or whatever it called it's pathetic self) and it's dodgy thread?

Hey I just noticed that jagwil joined on my birthday.

You couldn't have asked for a better birthday present now could you????

LOLLOLBig%20smile

If you read the whole thread you will see that I was actually the innocent party here. Was drawn into it by Spud. Couldn't resist it. Not strong enough.Smile

Sorry my mistake. Presume that you mean then that NO hubbers are innocent. Makes a lot of sense.Wink jagwil2009-04-02 05:52:23

You just couldn't resist. LOL

That little Evil%20Smile man on your left shoulder won hands down against the little Cry man on your right shoulder.

If you read the whole thread you will see that I was actually the innocent party here. Was drawn into it by Spud. Couldn't resist it. Not strong enough.Smile

Jagwil' date=' I've just reread the whole thread and I have to say that it appears as if you were the first to start the "war" with this post below:

The HLO is in semi-retirement for a while. Seems as if he offended a few sensitive little souls and objectionable spuds. SmileWink

Jagwil' date=' I've just reread the whole thread and I have to say that it appears as if you were the first to start the "war" with this post below:

The HLO is in semi-retirement for a while. Seems as if he offended a few sensitive little souls and objectionable spuds. SmileWink

That is not war.Smile