Which road groupset do you ride?  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Which road groupset do you ride?

• Shimano
    • Campagnolo
    • SRAM
    • Other
    • Mix and match

Love the Sram red Look on a bike - any of you that have ridden shimano and now sram - the comfort of the hoods are presumably crapper on sram - can you confirm or comment ? looking at a new bike ect ...

o yes' date=' got Shimano now - road that is (just for info shimano on mtb aswell)LOL
[/quote']

I rode Shimano Ultegra SL, then Dura-ace. I found the Ultegra hoods to be more comfortable of the two, as the dura-ace hoods are fairly narrow.

Ultegra you felt like you were actually holding onto something, whereas dura-ace felt like a runway model...

SRAM Red hoods feel very wide (fat almost), and there is lots of room for you to move your hands around, even hooking your fingers behind the levers under the hood (when climbing), there is more room.

The only thing I find is the rubber is very flimsy, and moves around on the inside of the levers.

Other than that, they are the most comfortable.

Campagnolo Super Record 11 speed. No further comments' date=' nothing else comes close to it.[/quote']

He's right. Got to demo it late last year and it's freaking brilliant. Everything about it felt like it was made for me.

Put your hand on the table...

Do you tap your thumb or your fingers...?

Thumb shift makes no sense to me LOL

I casted my vote a my democratic right, but will refrain from commenting in order to keep the peace, as it is obvious what i ride.

As a tabla player & drummer I can say that I tap my fingers, pop / thump my thumb and slide my palm...

Ask around, it can get annoying quickly.

As a tabla player & drummer I can say that I tap my fingers' date=' pop / thump my thumb and slide my palm...

Ask around, it can get annoying quickly.[/quote']

In all fairness, drummers are freaks of human movement.

How anyone can rub there tummy and pat their head is beyond me.

No wonder you like campag... LOL