ONe or 2 Lap Argus Poll

HendrikS

How many people ride the argus for a second time?  

1. 1. How many people ride the argus for a second time?

• Once is enough
    • 2 times Jonny Bravo
    • Are you crazy?

Each many brave wariors ride another lap.  Because they cant get enough of the sport... Or mayb wana see the funny side of the Argus. We all chase a time but dont see the real Argus. The back markers. So who is joining them.

Would actually like to do a second lap, but promised a few people that i'd cheer them on in the sprint and meet some others somewhere else afterwards. Plus don't know if i'm completely ready for it yet.

But i'm seriously thinking of doing the double next year (just have to get a few buddies to join me)

wow guys, is it really that crazy. thought there would alot more people who whould do a second lapper.  Like i said before.  Hennie Wentzel was traing the one year for the iron man. He did the official argus in just over 3 hours i think and then he rode a second lap in 3:12...

nou dit is yster....

I am doing two laps with my mates. Hopefully, should we all negotiate the A bunch safely we will resume the course again and join in on the festival

I really hope we have great weather on the day, some Sun this year and no wind.