Miracles Do Happen!!

Mackie

Last week I sent a long letter to CyclingSA, complaiming and insulting etc, Within a few minutes of sending I had a response from Carinus, a day latter an E-mail from Cycling SA wanting postal details, the next day a call from Greg Till himself nogal and another day latter my licence card sent to me via FastMail!! I am still trying to get up off the floor!

Anyway big up to CyclingSA, must be a thankless job, lets hope we do not have to resort to this in Jan2010Clap

Last week I sent a long letter to CyclingSA' date=' complaiming and insulting etc, Within a few minutes of sending I had a response from Carinus, a day latter an E-mail from Cycling SA wanting postal details, the next day a call from Greg Till himself nogal and another day latter my licence card sent to me via FastMail!! I am still trying to get up off the floor!

Anyway big up to CyclingSA, must be a thankless job, lets hope we do not have to resort to this in Jan2010Clap
[/quote']

Frankly i think they are just doing their job, why did you have to resort to complaining in the first place, if CSA did their job you would not have had to.

goofs

Because they are humans too.

FAND

I second that smiley20.gif

Hmm, thats no excuse, I agree with goofs.

If it was just one or two people I could say "sure", but I also had to shout and perform to get my card and I am pretty sure there are lots of others as well.

There is a difference to me when one makes a mistake and neglects to admit it or when you make a mistake and you at least try and rectify it.

I know..............two wrongs don't make a right.