Morewood XC Bike

Wallee

YES I AM PROBABLY one of the guys you came flying past on those technical sections.A SPECIALIZED EPIC EXPERT.AT the second last race at the world xc BURRY caught absalon on the hill and on the technical down hill he uncleated and took absalon on his H/t ORBEA. NOT bad for a specialized. smiley2.gif smiley2.gif

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There are few skilled riders as burry on a HT or FS the. He started riding downhill and then moved over to XC.

Not neccarily the bike. now start giving some other examples except burry and sausie and mek your argument more viable.

WHY dont you tell me about the pros that ride your bike and not just bragging about how good you are.OR else do me a flavour lik my ar.. and tell me the favour smiley36.gif smiley36.gif smiley36.gif smiley2.gif

Ag just leave that JZ dude alone!

He just feels bad because his got one of those commercial, Tiawan made bikes and not something unique and hand built!!!!!Wink

Now he tries to defend it for all its worth!!!

Im not even in the mood for popcorn anymore. Lost my apatite..

My word.. I hoped this day wouldnt come.. you ever go on youtube? scroll down and youll see all those kids, ah you effing dumass.. You go eff your effen this that, ah you blah blah blah...they have no respect for each other and cant tell the difference between a debate and a argument they probably had no better example growing up though.

this thread is tired now. cause theres Cannondale and spez pooh all over it... Someone asked a simple question regarding a singlepivot bike.. you two are defending like your life depends on it.

MTBKID, sorry we spoilt this thread. I think you guys make kiff bikes. There were days when I was a laaitie that I dreamed of oneday making my own bikes. I saw Patrick at the Nationals In PE must have been about 2000 he came down the trail with this Huge raw ali Machine.. I was like what the hell??   I remember the day I picked up a MBUK and they tested the first Morewood, I was like now way... they raved about it! I couldnt beleve it! I was so chuffed! SA you beauty!

Im sure there will be many many of these on the trails in SA soon. I wil definately ride one If I get the chance.

BOS, you should take that chance with both hands wide open. This new Morewood is not just a bike us Saffa's ccan be proud of, its a bike that put shame on the doorstep of companies who market lies.

I am really grateful to Andre, William and Patrick for the privilege of being within the first 10 people in SA to ride that bike.

I wanted the Zula to be average so I could say,"good but not quite there." then I could walk away and feel safe that I still had the best bike I could afford.

But it did not work out that way. That bike has a magic about it that has left me looking where I can save cash to get one sooner rather than later.

I did not want to impressed, I wanted to be blown away and that bike Did more than that.

theres somethings you can't put numbers too. For Example why something that looks right just go fast and smoothly? Is it a mental placebo or is there a magic in the proportions?

Scalpel looks wrong but is so right because the numbers ar there to support it.

The Zula has the number but when you first look at it its just screams at you and says I'm perfect.

It is perfect. I'd go knocking down William or Epic Bike Shops door to get a test ride on the Zula. You won't be sorry.

I agree!!!!!

Best is, I went there last week and watched as they was building my new black baby!!!!!!!

She must be on her way now!!!!!!Big%20smile

OK! you win. I am not dissing the morewood. I am glad these guys are doing the business. ESPECIALY KZN. I am a great local is lekka fan but i still like my MADE IN TAIWAN. bike just like those NIKES you like made in china my china. PEACE OUT JM gives me advice all the time smiley2.gif smiley36.gif

BOS' date=' you should take that chance with both hands wide open. This new Morewood is not just a bike us Saffa's ccan be proud of, its a bike that put shame on the doorstep of companies who market lies.

I am really grateful to Andre, William and Patrick for the privilege of being within the first 10 people in SA to ride that bike.

I wanted the Zula to be average so I could say,"good but not quite there." then I could walk away and feel safe that I still had the best bike I could afford.

But it did not work out that way. That bike has a magic about it that has left me looking where I can save cash to get one sooner rather than later.

I did not want to impressed, I wanted to be blown away and that bike Did more than that.

theres somethings you can't put numbers too. For Example why something that looks right just go fast and smoothly? Is it a mental placebo or is there a magic in the proportions?

Scalpel looks wrong but is so right because the numbers ar there to support it.

The Zula has the number but when you first look at it its just screams at you and says I'm perfect.

It is perfect. I'd go knocking down William or Epic Bike Shops door to get a test ride on the Zula. You won't be sorry.
[/quote']

Been out out for the afternoon but this conversation went South. I am passionate about the MZ and think it is a beautiful frame plus it is exclusive. I have a few bikes, all different brands that includes a Spec, but this will be my first hand build frame. I cant wait to get it and will ride it with pride, also race it with pride.

Thanks to everyone who contributed.

PS - Burry is a great rider, on any bike!

You won't be sorry. Its excellent. I doubt your other bikes are going to get any airtime once she arrives

this thread is about the new moorewood... Why is this now becoming a specialized faf. Whats going to last you longer anyway' date=' a plastic spez or a ali moorewood... Im guessing the latter and as MR XLB and Leiman has proved, its a winning bike already[/quote']

Whats cooleranyway, a plastic spez or a ali morewood... Im guessing the latter LOL

Mmmmmmmm..... I love my Salt & Vinegar Popcorn.....

Dude, there is nothing funnier than watching a fanboy.