Name and Shame

markStockton

%513 at Wilro today. Shame on you for throwing your empty gu wrappers onto the road.

Hate to know what your house looks like. Angry

Guess it's the racing ladies then, and it sounds like she needed more than a energy sachet if she was in C bunch at the time :-) I was riding behind some cycle lab guy with a VB number who threw his empty sachet away. At the time I was unfortunately in no mental state either to memorise his number or take him to task :-(

According to Championchip' date=' the messy cows name is Helene Smit

[/quote']

"Messy Cow"  is not called forAngry

There is a huge difference in naming & shaming them BUT to get abusive is SO below the belt

Just my 2c worth

I agree with Skye here, that is a bit uncalled for since she isn't around to defend herself.

Guest Big H

Name and shame is ok ..............but dropping down to her level makes you a stupid ox!!!!!!!!

Good for you MarkStockton. WTF is wrong with these clowns??

If young Bryce Munroe of DCM can go back and pick up his gu wrapper he dropped accidentally in an mtb race (reported else where on this forum), there is no excuse to deliberatly throw a wrapper to the side of the road. Its not as though it was a very technical section that required getting both hands onto the bars.

BTW - Skye, that was me being tactfull and polite. I typed a lot worse, but thought better of those comments. If she doesn't like it she can go back pick up the wrapper, and then I'll appologise.

Name and shame is ok ..............but dropping down to her level makes you a stupid ox!!!!!!!!

No sorry, not a bulls supporter. Wink

Guess it's the racing ladies then' date=' and it sounds like she needed more than a energy sachet if she was in C bunch at the time :-):-( [/quote']

Ha,Ha - classic Jules.