Hubber Sales

dries109

With posts flying around relating to dodgy sales and bike parts, I thought I should post something positive!

I bought some parts from these fellow hubbers the last couple of months and had absolutely no hassles whatsoever - all parts received as advertized, on time , neatly packaged etc.

So who are these folks? - some probably dealt with them before,but I want to name them and give some "recognition" :

- Mario2

- Hanber

- Zaskar

- XTC Oke

- Speedi

ClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

Thanks Guys, hope to deal with you soon again!
dries1092009-04-23 12:02:04

Got stuffs from Sharkslayer, Matchstix, Carlo Sq and Scratch all stuff top quality.

And before I forget MWNN.

Thanks guys

Yep, I have to agree.

I have had more good deals than bad deals!!

Guys that I have bought from are too many to mention!

Think we need a rating system for sellers like eBay. Heck' date=' I'll gladly even code it and host it.

[/quote']

So get started then!!Big%20smileBig%20smile

Think we need a rating system for sellers like eBay. Heck' date=' I'll gladly even code it and host it.

[/quote']

Maybe you should PM  Admin, I see the e mail notifier is down againAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

I have done a few sales and purchases on the hub and all have been faultless. Today I tried to by a fork from a non hubber and it was a total waste of time ... well done "hubbers" ... lets keep up the good "team" spirit

Yeah me too, have only bought one or two items from hubber but they have been in mint condition for pre-owned stuff...

Always stuff has been cleaned and if posted then properly packaged, plastic protectors put into disk brake calipers etc...

I suppose if you gonna sell parts to a hubber, sell it like you would expect to buy it!!!

Think we need a rating system for sellers like eBay. Heck' date=' I'll gladly even code it and host it. [/quote']

Agree , we need a rating system, even like bidorbuy or something similar...

Did a deal with sn3rf007 for the amount of almost R10k. With him still a newbie to the hub, I had my doubts. But I can confirm the sale went very smooth, item was as discribed, no probs! Keep it up!

I can recommend him to anyone. Thanks again