How to save a ride on a 705.

Reghard111

I have tried but have no idea how to save a ride on my Garmin Edge 705. They are in the history folder but I want to name and save them. Any Idea? Embarrassed

Save them where? On the PC?

dont mean to troll - but that has got to be the coolest nick name in like forever !! Its iconic!

Save it on the Garmin under Saved rides. You cant do anything with it when its only under history. Navigate, follow route etc.

Save them where? On the PC?

dont mean to troll - but that has got to be the coolest nick name in like forever !! Its iconic!

Haha Tanx Slowbee, aren't we all Pro-Funrider's?

Save it on the Garmin under Saved rides. You cant do anything with it when its only under history. Navigate' date=' follow route etc.[/quote']

As far as I know all of my rides is saved...

Do you want to save one of those rides as a course?

Cool, but I don't have mine with me now. I'm at work and can't remember how to operate the beast. I need it in front of me. Can help you only when I get home, sorry.

I should have taken the 705 instead.. I am having endless drama with the 305 unit..I cant connect my unit to the PC..I would like to obviously see how I done on my rides.. i downloaded the software..usb cable has been connected ..F$#%#$#@$k this thing is driving me mad Angry..

The message: Seeing that this is the 1st time this unit is being used 1st the unit needs to be added and connected..something along that lines..

HEEEELLLLPPPPP !

Cool' date=' but I don't have mine with me now. I'm at work and can't remember how to operate the beast. I need it in front of me. Can help you only when I get home, sorry. [/quote']

No problem, anytime is fine! Thanks

Off the top of my head, why not just save it as a course, on the unit go to Training, select Course, then select Create New and scroll down history to select the ride and name it. On the PC just select Course, Edit then New Course, select from History and name it.

I should have taken the 705 instead.. I am having endless drama with the 305 unit..I cant connect my unit?to?the PC..I would like to obviously see how I done on my rides..?i downloaded the software..usb cable has been connected ..F$#%#$#@$k this thing is driving me mad Angry..

?

The message: Seeing that this is the 1st time this unit is being used?1st the unit needs to be added and connected..something along that lines..

?

HEEEELLLLPPPPP !

I had the same problem the first time. You need the software(drivers) on your PC so your PC can reconise your garmin. I found this on Garmin's web. That will sort you out.?

https://buy.garmin.com/shop/store/downloadsUpdates.jsp?product=010-00447-00&cID=160&pID=331

Off the top of my head' date=' why not just save it as a course, on the unit go to Training, select Course, then select Create New and scroll down history to select the ride and name it. On the PC just select Course, Edit then New Course, select?from History and name it.[/quote']

Thats sounds like it, yes.

Oom google se die volgende:

http:////www8.garmin.com/products/manual.jsp?product=010-00555-20

http://www8.garmin.com/manuals/2298_Quickreferenceguide.pdf - pg 10/12

Step 8: Go for a Ride!

Press mode to view the bike computer page. Press start to start the timer. After completing your ride, press stop. Press and hold lap/reset to save your ride data.

Em dan.....

http://www8.garmin.com/manuals/2297_OwnersManual.pdf

Pg 11 (17 of 80)

20090429_025906_Garmin_OwnersMa.jpg

Big%20smile Big%20smile Big%20smile Big%20smile

I should have taken the 705 instead.. I am having endless drama with the 305 unit..I cant connect my unit to the PC..I would like to obviously see how I done on my rides.. i downloaded the software..usb cable has been connected ..F$#%#$#@$k this thing is driving me mad Angry..

The message: Seeing that this is the 1st time this unit is being used 1st the unit needs to be added and connected..something along that lines..

HEEEELLLLPPPPP !

I had the same problem the first time. You need the software(drivers) on your PC so your PC can reconise your garmin. I found this on Garmin's web. That will sort you out. 

https://buy.garmin.com/shop/store/downloadsUpdates.jsp?product=010-00447-00&cID=160&pID=331

Hi there again

tried it out and still no luck

the msg

Garmin Training Center®

---------------------------

No devices were found. Please make sure your device is connected to the computer and turned on, then try again.

You may also need to set the interface option on your GPS to 'Garmin' or 'Host'.