WP Champs TT 2009

THE BODY CENTRE

Sorry for the delay, but seeing the results aren't out yet, I suppose I'm not too late. Had to drive to work -- and my goodness, the road was busy with what seems like the whole of the Western Cape making the trip to the Karoo Classic!!

Some random pics from today's TT

20090503_114620_PANT0075-3.JPG

Peter Lambert

20090503_114703_PANT0087-3.JPG

Charles Keey(s) - sorry Ch - i can never remember! Embarrassed

20090503_114755_PANT0091-3.JPG

And my dream bike!!! Big%20smile With this one, I can upload from the bike! Laptop in left saddlebag ..And have a cappuccino -- machine in right saddlebag, of course

20090503_120010_PANT0656-3.JPG

Kent -- will look for you now... but Poison Ivy and I got sidetracked ... so I hope I got you!!

orca' date=' those bars doesnt look legitWink

forarms MUST be horizontal
[/quote']

GL I thought the bars must be below the "horizontal/level" line of the saddle height? Yes his bars looks above the saddle height line.

if ur arms on the bars the arms must be level, on a bike you may only have 3 places of pressure on the bike. feet, hands, bum. if its up you can 'push' with ur elbows or arms

Great pic Ronelle!! I'm sooooooooooooooooo glad you did not post the one of me being over taken hahahahahaLOLEmbarrassed

Another 'lost glasses' thread reminded me now ..

As i left the TT yesterday afternoon, I saw a traffic officer stop to pick up some glasses lying in the middle of the road, just past the intersection. I might have been mistaken, but they resembled white oakley radars.

So if you lost yours ...

• 3 weeks later...
Uploaded all the TT pics (at last - you might say ...)

Also played around with beth's pic --- I liked this blown out' date=' harsh look -- i thought it matches a hard TT on a hot day ...

20090525_084229_PANT0202.JPG
[/quote']

Hier was el al goed in my m0#r