Since we're doing opinions...How does this look?

Bike Mob

Guest colonel
I reckon we'll do a black collar.

Di- I'm not sure which Pad to go for...anyone have any suggestions with regards to the Chammy options from Anatomic?

I'll tell you what chammy to go for from Anatomic. Go chammy-less and then when your bibs arrive take them to Velotex and for R170 ge ttheir Red label Chammy.

Anatomic chammies are all so ***. Thats what I have done with our kit from Summer.

Di- I'm not sure which Pad to go for...anyone have any suggestions with regards to the Chammy options from Anatomic?

I'll tell you what chammy to go for from Anatomic. Go chammy-less and then when your bibs arrive take them to Velotex and for R170 ge ttheir Red label Chammy.

Anatomic chammies are all so ***. Thats what I have done with our kit from Summer.

Hmmmm....I wonder if they will replace the chammy on my Mr Price Maxed shortsConfused

Sorry, I'm a dissenter, looks too much like a Xmas tree. Too busy, too much to distract the eye. Keep it simple with your logo the main focus, after all, that's why you're making them in the first place isn't it? Wink

Guest colonel

Hmmmm....I wonder if they will replace the chammy on my Mr Price Maxed shortsConfused

They will replace it they did it with the kit I had before Anatomic aswell.

Guest colonel
Reminds me of Saunier Duval...which reminds me of only one other thing.

They also had crap chammies??

20090505_065657_Suzuki_South_20.jpg

Look real cool. When you've got the prices let me know, I'm in for a shirt not sure on the shorts though unless they have a gel chamois.

If the outfit is going off road try and make the back pockets darker ie black or red.

I would only place the "S" logo on the chest and the combination on the back as the brand speaks for itself.

The problem with That Nish, is that if you only associate the S with Suzuki, we could be advertising for any dealer... more of a global branding.

Since we'd like to keep it specific to our dealership this is the way it has to go.

The Anatomic chammies are not the best, but I've done 200km in a pair and been ok with enough chammy cream. I may stick some velotex chammies in my sets tho.

Thanks for the heads up Colonel.

Point taken, must be the child in me wanting the "superman" logo on the front Wink

You should try the Viking padding from Anatomic, some of my mates road the epic on them and loved them. As far as I know they can do just about any padding - from locally made to imported Swiss.

Anatomic has about 13 kinds of padding and it is all terribly confusing even to me. I have worn their shorts for yonks and some of the pads are great, while the others are too this and too that, depending on your preferences. Make sure that the rep really understands what you want. I personally detest their ladies' padding and prefer the thinner pads, so now that is what I get them to do for me. Much of the corporate market is a bit thin on saddle time, so the rep might push the thicker stuff and some of them are just too big! I have not personally ridden the Viking padding but apparently that is the business. Lots of glowing testimonials from the Epic on those.

Very cool kit. Our team kit hab a Blue Anatomic Chamois in, apparently imported? We had no or very little problem with the chamois, it's just that the Anatomic fabric/lycra stretched a lot, and made the shorts too loose after a while, and that made for some discomfort.

I have a large pair of bibs, but as you say the stretch has made them fairly loose now. I might go for the medium to negate this effect.