Paint Project - Completed WOW

stix

Ok so she has gone to Cycle Art with some ideas, so lets see how she comes home.

Cant wait20090508_031912_Mongoose.JPG
stix2009-06-12 02:39:14

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Black, White, Silver with touch of red as I have gone to red bling on cables Brake housing and looking at the callipers with brake levers also red

Black' date=' White, Silver with touch of red as I have gone to red bling on cables Brake housing and looking at the callipers with brake levers also red[/quote']

red kcnc jockey wheels too smiley2.gif

**hijack**

how long have you had the bike? Have you experienced much creaking???

Having that issue with mine at the moment, sounds like from the BB, esp when standing?????

**hijack off**

Orange and black or bright green and black or matt black with matt dark grey writing (you will hardly see it).Mampara2009-05-08 03:57:43

think 2006 or 2007 had a slight crackling in it but was due to stem being loose slightly, also only when i was standing.

Mamparra, you mamparra, that is not what i had in mindAngry

Stix, did you drop off the frame with Cycle Art like that or did you strip and remove all the pivots etc ?

striped it completely, took all pivots, bearings out and also striped the fork completely

• 2 weeks later...

I do not want to know what you feel like ... the anticipation is killing me I cannot imagine what it must be like being in your shoes.

I have a frame that I might be sending off soon. Can't wait to see your results.

Should have her back by tomorrow afternoon........

?

Cant wait

Did you get your frame? Please share if you did ...

can someone please post a contact number..the cell phone numbers only goes to voicemail.

thanks