Vuis- en bekgevegte ontsier SA fietsrykampioenskap

Guest Big H

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

are these type of hearings usually private or do the public have access to the results?

BMC Fan2009-05-12 02:12:47

Irrespective of race, pedigree or connections, they should be dealt with and their parents kept away from the track for at least one full season, officials or not

Irrespective of race' date=' pedigree or connections, they should be dealt with and their parents kept away from the track for at least one full season, officials or not[/quote']

i fully agree, but doubt if one season will make a difference.

these guys are 16 and younger, hope they get punished, but most of all learn something out of this.

not even talking about the parentsAngry

Irrespective of race' date=' pedigree or connections, they should be dealt with and their parents kept away from the track for at least one full season, officials or not[/quote']

i fully agree, but doubt if one season will make a difference.

these guys are 16 and younger, hope they get punished, but most of all learn something out of this.

not even talking about the parentsAngry

The parents should be fined. The kids are their responibility. If the kid misbehaves it is to a certain degree their lack of parenting.

are these type of hearings usually private or do the public have access to the results?

Geez pal, where from! Knowing the people in this sport up the ranks, it will be swept in under the carpet and not a single soul of the public will hear from it again.  During the disciplinary proceedings they will all sit and pussyfoot and when push comes to shove they will all do the tap dance to get away from the whole ordeal and the quilty parties will continue as if nothing ever happened. This is the constant way of how things are dealt from the top ranking MP's right down into the schools.

Agree with many of the comments what the penalties should be, but will it ever happen that the top structure in cycling show their guts to follow it through.

Seeing is believing.