Kim Trzebiatowsky accident

slowtwitch

I have to agree with you Eugene, this is a terrible thing that happened to both parties involved. I really dont think any one could be blamed for this.

It trully was an accident from what I've heard..

Must have sympathy for the driver and her kids as well

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sad to read about this.  Condolences to the family.  RIP rider12009-05-25 04:53:16

Condolences to Kim's family and everyone at Cycle Lab SuperCycling club in PE. A fantastic cyclist and much loved family member tragically taken far to soon. smiley19.gif

Just recieved from Masters&Ladies Club:

There will be a 'Silent Ride' for Kim on Saturday 30th at 06h30 leaving from 10th Ave, Walmer for those who would like to join us.

This is really sad and my heart goes out to her family' date=' but spare a thought for the motorist who hit her.

The motorist is a neighbour of a very good friend (also a cyclist). Her children were in the car with her and she is not in a good state even though it was not her fault.

She stated that Kim just turned into her without any warning.  
[/quote']

Only saw this post now, quiet sad indeed. Agree we should also spare a thought for the driver and the children who (most likely) witnessed this. Tragic accidents effect a lot of people in the end.

I had the pleasure of seeing Kim win her World Title in Sydney 2007 on the track.

The team got to know one another well over the 5 days and her passing is a great loss.

What a fantastic rider yet such humble person - South african cycling has lost a great ambassador.

Rest in peace Kim.

So too did I see her race here. I'm absolutely gutted to read this. It's so very sad. My condolences to her family.
fiasm2009-05-25 19:33:43