Kim Trzebiatowsky accident

slowtwitch

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Shame man' date=' hope the driver of the car lives with that concience of for the rest of his/her life..[/quote']

It wasn't the motorists fault, as I heard. Kim did look back, but the car was below a rise in the road and wasn't visible at that moment. She then just turned across the road. Nothing the motorist could do.

Very Very sad day indeed. Kim will be sorely missed by her fellow cyclist mates and the Supercycling club at large. To kims children and family our sincere condolences and support at this very trying time.

My sincere condolences to Kims' Family, Team Mates and Friends!!

RIP til we meet again!!

Seems PE is becoming a Hot Spot!!

I had the pleasure of seeing Kim win her World Title in Sydney 2007 on the track.

The team got to know one another well over the 5 days and her passing is a great loss.

What a fantastic rider yet such humble person - South african cycling has lost a great ambassador.

Rest in peace Kim.

Mike Thomson

Shame man' date=' hope the driver of the car lives with that concience of for the rest of his/her life..[/quote']

It wasn't the motorists fault, as I heard. Kim did look back, but the car was below a rise in the road and wasn't visible at that moment. She then just turned across the road. Nothing the motorist could do.

Just about to say, very harsh words and wishes without the background!  Even if he was at fault, all of us make mistakes and even the worst of them can be forgiven with time.

That said, very very sad news, RIP and condolences to the family. Cry

Jackes17542009-05-25 02:54:39

Just about to say, very harsh words and wishes without the background!  Even if he was at fault, all of us make mistakes and even the worst of them can be forgiven with time.

Quite a big mistake wouldn't you say??

Kim a fellow class mate RIP.........To Paul and the kids all of us in Jhb are thinking of you.Be strong and we wish you all long life.

This is really sad and my heart goes out to her family, but spare a thought for the motorist who hit her.

The motorist is a neighbour of a very good friend (also a cyclist). Her children were in the car with her and she is not in a good state even though it was not her fault.

She stated that Kim just turned into her without any warning.  

ClapClapClapClapClap