Free Product

Sporties

I am giving away another 50 SportX sample packs for Hubbers to try. Send me your postal address and e-mail if you are interested.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

SportX is a complete supplement designed to enhance ultimate performance, backed by hard evidence.

It consists of 3 parts, Carbo-load, Detox and Recoop.

It contains no banned substances and has been tested and trailed on more than 3000 athletes over the past 18 years.

Carbo-Load - to carboload more effectively

Detox - to get rid of excess lactic acid and ammonia and to prevent cramps.

Recoop - to restore your muscles up to 10 times faster and boost your immune system.

For more information and all the clinical trials go to sportx.co.za.

Just had a look at your site and I am impressed. If this stuff works as the testimonials claim and I feel the benefit then you will have a new customer.

We have a money back guarantee on our product. I do not think there are many supplements on the market that can guarantee results.

i am going to try it this weekend.

Thanks sporties I got my sample

Mine is on its way.Big%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smile

Never heared of it but willing to give it a try.

If it works what does a months supply cost?

I have been using the EFS products and although they are good they are pretty pricey and I am still not convinced it is the perfect product for me

Some samples left. Boost your performance to the limit.

Have you sent my parcel yet Sporties?

Thanks, got mine and will give it a try soon. Will post some feedback here once I get a chance to test it out.

I have no idea what competitive products cost, but you promo price sounds good when considering a gel costs about R15-R25 around here.