Chris King prices...local....

bak2basiks

mercedes benz....

what else is there to trust in deepest, darkest a-free-ka?

bak2basiks2009-06-01 11:09:56

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

335i payments....?....Ermm......maybe not....you know him' date=' Thug, what does he drive...?

[/quote']

What do you drive ?

Ok...I don't care what he/she drives....that really is not the issue here.....

it would just be nice to hear/know why CKs can be bought from an online retailer for R5k  landed @ your door and locally you can buy it for R9k...

Yip XT's are good' date=' but I don't see DT Swiss being mentioned anywhere.[/quote']

Opinions anybody??

Jagwil

I love them especially the 240 s series.

The bearings last long and the free hub mechanism is excellent,I enjoy building wheels with them , to me they look like a work of art.

We are waiting for my white ones to arrive with the agents.

335i payments....?....Ermm......maybe not....you know him' date=' Thug, what does he drive...?
[/quote']
What do you drive ?

Ok...I don't care what he/she drives....that really is not the issue here.....

it would just be nice to hear/know why CKs can be bought from an online retailer for R5k  landed @ your door and locally you can buy it for R9k...

It's just like politics, except we land up PAYING for the promises. We get told we will get local support, spares, warranties etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc..........until we need to use the warranty!!!!

That's when we learn that our balls were ripped out through our wallets a few months earlier.

I've used Shimano all my life and never had any problems with them. I don't see why I should be paying 3x the price for some boutique brand that I've never seen let alone used.

As they say in the classics....the more expensive it is, the more there is that can and will go wrong.

Jagwil
I love them especially the 240 s series.
The bearings last long and the free hub mechanism is excellent' date='I enjoy building wheels with them , to me they look like a work of art.
We are waiting for my white ones to arrive with the agents.[/quote']

I have these on my MARIN.

Have had no problems with them.

jagwil

Once the white hubs arrive, I will be building with the 240s hubs in white the 4.2 d rim in white with black spokes and red nipples.

jagwil
Once the white hubs arrive' date=' I will be building with the 240s hubs in white the 4.2 d rim in white with black spokes and red nipples.[/quote']

Sounds good. I hope you will post pics.

jagwil
Once the white hubs arrive' date=' I will be building with the 240s hubs in white the 4.2 d rim in white with black spokes and red nipples.[/quote']

You ponce Wink