Schwinn Paramount 09 roadbike ?

ASTANA

What do you guys think about this bike ? Frame wise - stiffness and comfort etc. Very nice looking bike and price not too bad for a 09 bike.

I know this is not a "pro tour" bike but it sure looks Eurostyle!!

20090608_034847_paramount_09.jpg

There is nothing wrong with it. Stop being blinded with all the stuff the pros ride.

Had a look at the same bike the other day really awesome machine, can choose between SRAM, or new Dura-Ace, be careful my LBS said they had a recall on the Wheelsets though, Make sure you get the Proper Replaced wheelset, I really Like the Ultegra Spec bike Think the Blue looks a lot Nicer

just got one with 2009 Dura Ace grouppo! Its superhot and rides like a dream! less than 7Kg!! its just super!

There is nothing wrong with it. Stop being blinded with all the stuff the pros ride.

LOLJust mentioned it for those who follow what the pro's do.

I can not afford to change a bike every year to stay on par with my choice of pro team. LOL - I like astana, but don't like the trek! Loved BMC when astana use to race them - with VINO

RRP is arround 55K VELO

While it may be a bargain compared to a similarly equipped Pinarello or Look, its still a frightening amount of money.

You OBVIOUSLY know what I think of this bike......Wink

Thumbs%20UpThumbs%20Up LOL

Jy moet nie hierop comment nieWink. Maar dankie in anyway!LOL

Ek dink dis great ClapClap

That bike is good enough for the SA champ 2009... Just ask Jamie Ball about it

Don't you think its a different story when your sponsored . Wink

Would love to hear from some of the pros what their dream bike must be ? Surely some of them don't like their bikes very much.

For me I wouldn't be to happy to ride on a Barloworld Bianci those bikes are just Ugly - and does not match the team kit at all.

Surely guys in F1 also want to ride a different brand - lets say you ride honda, but would love to ride Ferrari or merc - you get the point.

Big%20smile

The bike is good for me, I can't pay much more and its beautiful.

ASTANA2009-06-09 01:44:06