Cycling champion has cancer...

SA15

Sounds quite advanced. Sad. I like Fignon. Had a few beers with him a few years back in Cape Town and found out what a down-to-earth guy he is. I wish him the best.

Hope he reacts positive on chemo. Will always remember he's dual with Greg Lemond in the Tour, that last time trial on the last day......

Sounds quite advanced. Sad. I like Fignon. Had a few beers with him a few years back in Cape Town and found out what a down-to-earth guy he is. I wish him the best.

Down to earth and honest too I hear. In his book says that all the riders used dope which we all know is true.....Hope he recovers fully to continue his passion for golf!!!

?

Down to earth and honest too I hear. In his book says that all the riders used dope which we all know is true.....Hope he recovers fully to continue his passion for golf!!!

did lemond ever admit to doping? it's something i've been thinking about the last coupla days. especially with his ongoing feud with lance.

did lemond ever admit to doping? it's something i've been thinking about the last coupla days. especially with his ongoing feud with lance.

No,I can't ever remember reading that he did admit to doping.

Shame, not an easy form of cancer to get over either, theres a very high mortality rate with stomach cancer - one can only pray. 
porky2009-06-14 05:07:28

No' date='I can't ever remember reading that he did admit to doping.

Shame, not an easy form of cancer to get over either, theres a very high mortality rate with stomach cancer - one can only pray. 
[/quote']

I dont remember him admitting to doping either. But pretty sure his Corn Flakes were very good.....WinkWinkWink