2010 commencals on bikeradar

Tumbleweed

DANG! How can you tease a girl like that when you know she's got no job, no money?!!!

Very nice, guess I'll have to make do with my new bling white frame for now...

Hi Mich, what "new bling white frame"? Did you have yours painted?

I like the Meta 6 with the adjustable head angle and the MaxMax.

AAARGH!! It's that time of the year already, when thet start showing the new models? I've got serious GAS already, last thing I need is to see all the pretty new bikes - especially since I'm without paycheck from next month! Dead

Eeerm, Mampara. I kinda broke the grey frame Embarrassed

Anyway, Graham at Commencal agreed it was a warranty claim and they replaced my 2007 Meta 5.3 with the 07 team frame which is white not grey. Built all my old components across but it still feels like a new bike!!

Whilst I'm on the topic, well done to Commencal for warrantying it. In December, the rear suspension pivot point broke. Graham warrantied it, no problem. I then only noticed recently that there was a crack on the frame at a weld point. It seems to me that the crack could have happened when the pivots broke. After looking at the photos I sent and confirming with Commencal HO, it was warrantied.

It's always a scary thing to break a frame and then see if it will be warrantied. Well done Commencal for being so quick to warranty.

Nothing wrong with bling white' date=' I have 2 hahaha

[/quote']

Sounds awesome! Which ones? I know the 2007 Meta 4 came in white?

Where is my skin!

sure jldam will be along any minute and maybe he's got a pic. looked on a number of sites and can't find it. think these are the 2010 models on show for now...

20090618_065913_DSC00412low.jpg

Where is my skin!

sure jldam will be along any minute and maybe he's got a pic. looked on a number of sites and can't find it. think these are the 2010 models on show for now...

Hey Holy.. Just got online.. Am currently enjoying the Corsican sunshine, so don't get to see what you guys are up to back in RSA..Wink Going to the beach now.Big%20smile

The skin will be available for 2010. the colour will be similar to 09. Black for the skin1 and white for the Skin2.

Have a look at a few of the prelaunch pics in Andorra... Got a few more but the wifi is extremely slow..

20090618_065741_DSC00411low.jpg

jldam, you do know that i hate you! hehehehehe! glad you're having a jol, mate. gotten hook up when you get back!

Where is my skin!

Skin??

one of commencal's hardtails' date=' doofus smiley36.gif [/quote']

Oh sh*te I was gonna say LOL