I am speechless

Deltahotel

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I ride a Spez, girlfriend has one as do all my friends. Awesome bike. Next one will be a Spez as well. Quite some time ago there was a guy on one of the threads that compalined about a Fox FF helmet. I think he contacted the main honcho overseas and he in turn contacted the local main oke. All that trouble for a helmet. Imagine what the Spez main honcho's would do if they hear about the piss poor service from one of their agents. I would recommend you try and contact Spez HQ, either here or overseas. US companies are usually very serious about customer service and relations.

WIF HR not WITH Disapprove wait till the HLO gets here' date=' you're in deep poo![/quote']

Embarrassedcorrected?must be missing chilli pepper?

I love my S-WORKS!! Heart - Can't help some dumb mofo to stupid to get into police academy now Reps for them..

Happy with mine, besides a frame ding from a botched service job its going well.

Anyone bothered to ask what Le Peloton have to say about the situation ?

The Thug2009-07-03 02:54:00

Happy with mine' date=' besides a frame ding from a botched service job its going well. [/quote']

The issue is not really wif the bike it's more to do wif the brand representation as such...via reps and local agents.

Ah gangsta as per my earlier post .........

Ah the hubbers - self appointed judge, jury and executioner Thumbs%20Up

Who cares about hearing both sides of the story, getting all the facts etc. etc. and then finding the truth which generally lies somewhere in between.

Then a couple of days later as we have seen in some recent posts possible apologies and retractions - ah another days of our lives episode, at least no crying like in Greys and Easy's untimely demise I hope .......

Ah gangsta as per my earlier post .........

Ah the hubbers - self appointed judge' date=' jury and executioner Thumbs%20Up

Who cares about hearing both sides of the story, getting all the facts etc. etc. and then finding the truth which generally lies somewhere in between.

Then a couple of days later as we have seen in some recent posts possible apologies and retractions - ah another days of our lives episode, at least no crying like in Greys and Easy's untimely demise I hope .......
[/quote']

you just don't learn?

I love my S-WORKS!! Heart - Can't help some dumb mofo to stupid to get into police academy now Reps for them..

Shocked Agreed! How do you Judge a brand by the actions of one employee?

Maybe I should stop drinking Coke cos the delivery truck driver was driving recklessly!Wink

My S-WORKS IS KING!
drjakes2009-07-03 03:01:52

Ooooops sjoe' date=' luckily the dirty gals aren't around (yet ....) it seems![/quote']

she'll be back on monday?and the first thing she'll look for when she logs on is and mention of grey's and easy, aaaargh, issy?