What if .........

Guest Big H

The Team leader Issue is far from Over.... Lance only leads Contador by 16seconds..... Sure he might be in yellow tonight..... but there is still the mountains to come....

But I think Lance will take it in the end' date=' bar anything bad happens like a crash.....

He is the most tested Guy in history..... Do you really think he is on the juice?????
[/quote']

Only la and his disciples think he is the most tested man in history - that is just pure la spin. Many of the track athletes have been tested more than him.

for sure. i think the british track athletes qualify for that title. and what happened to that great "i will post all my results on the net" thing? hmmmmmm?

Interesting that when he was a team leader there was only ever one leader, no discussion. Now he is saying that he does not believe in the theory that there should only be 1 leader, just wish he would make up his mind.

3 days in and already the tour is won....  Naas might have something to say about that.

"it's a game of two halves"?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Team leader Issue is far from Over.... Lance only leads Contador by 16seconds..... Sure he might be in yellow tonight..... but there is still the mountains to come....

But I think Lance will take it in the end' date=' bar anything bad happens like a crash.....

He is the most tested Guy in history..... Do you really think he is on the juice?????
[/quote']

Only la and his disciples think he is the most tested man in history - that is just pure la spin. Many of the track athletes have been tested more than him.

for sure. i think the british track athletes qualify for that title. and what happened to that great "i will post all my results on the net" thing? hmmmmmm?

Interesting that when he was a team leader there was only ever one leader, no discussion. Now he is saying that he does not believe in the theory that there should only be 1 leader, just wish he would make up his mind.

3 days in and already the tour is won....  Naas might have something to say about that.

There is only one comparable PR exercise to LA and that would be Chin Schumacher! Neither of whom are endearing to modesty!

Guest Big H

[/quote']

There is only one comparable PR exercise to LA and that would be Chin Schumacher! Neither of whom are endearing to modesty!
.............. and AAR TOO DEE TOO was bakkies Botha in his previous life!!!!!!!!

It will mean that the anti-doping system is not working and the tests should be even more stringent.

Luckily it's not too cold today so I did not bring a coat.

I've said this before on another thread but I'll say it again because I think it is an interesting point to consider.  Even if Lance did test positive' date=' there is no ways that the powers that be would let it come out.

Rightly or wrongly (wrongly in my opinion), cycling has a bad rap with regard to doping and a lot of time and energy is being spent trying to clear it up.  Lance testing positive would destroy any credibility the Tour and cycling in general ever had.

There was talk last year that more riders tested positive for CERA but only a couple were kicked off the Tour as making all the positives public would have been catastrophic for the sport.  If there was any truth in this, the same considerations would apply to Lance.  Actually, it would be even more applicable given his history with the tour.  {This is where I should mention how many times he has won, but there is no need because he keeps bringing it up himself, just in case we had forgotten.}
[/quote']

And Elvis still lives, and man has never been on the moon.
The french hate LA, if he test positive it will leak out no matter what.

No need to bash me because I am speculating.  Isn't that all we ever do when it comes to doping?  Isn't all of this a conspiracy theory?

Do you think the French hate Lance more than they love the tour?  And I don't mean the general public, I mean the people who would be involved. 

No wait, no need to reply.  There is no scope for a sensible exchange of opinions here.  I should have known better.

Like him or not, La certainly does bring more colour and excitement to the tour and I do enjoy seeing someone my age take on the youngsters. He is an amazing rider and total quality and looks to be in unbelievable condition. He will however not win the tour. The mountains is where it counts and its here that contador, schleck, sastre will show their class. contador is the best time trialist of the contenders. AC did lose face in the split yesterday and it was brilliant to watch the brake get away and have LA in it. its a great tour so far and I think its only going to get better !!!!!!

[/quote']

.............. and AAR TOO DEE TOO was bakkies Botha in his previous life!!!!!!!!

Hey H, seems like you are one of the few bulls fans that knows how to spell bakkies name properly. Well done.

Guest Big H

[/quote']

.............. and AAR TOO DEE TOO was bBakkies Botha (sorrie Bakkies!!!!!!) in his previous life!!!!!!!!

Hey H' date=' seems like you are one of the few bulls fans that knows how to spell bakkies name properly. Well done.
[/quote']

Hey you twerp ................ Bulls should be spelt wit a CAPITAL letter...... show respect!!!!!!!! CAPICE!!!!!!!

no.

Agreed! respect is an earned commodity! Can't see blakkies earning much from me either! Ever!! Delgado2009-07-07 03:47:26

.... you put Burry Stander on a road bike and Lance Armstrong on a mountain bike??

.... you put Burry Stander on a road bike and Lance Armstrong on a mountain bike??

lance is pretty handy on a mountain bike.