Information on Tyres in Pretoria please?????

Guest Big H

Only if you think Muxman is the only one with a k*k attitude. But bragging about the $ you earn and how you can therefore afford to do what you like is just a touch arrogant but then we have come to expect nothing less from 4kleur fanie.

GEESH GUYS....I think BIG_H was just joking/sarcastic...notjhing wrong with that.....I think most of us would take that oppertunity to earn $ if it comes our way...including me! It will help me alot to build a future!

You go BIG_H!!!Wink

If anything Muxman was taking the p*ss and being sarcastic suggesting 4Kleur fanie shop in Lagos and then he just had to get stuck in about how much he earns and what he can afford to do with it.

Guest Big H

Tee hee !!!!!!! Aar Too Dee Too getting some dust up his nose. Must be difficult being a liberal in verkrampte SA....mmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!

Gumpole.... yes I agree fully with what you say. I would return immediately if I could get the same renumeration I get now. I know it is not possible. Civil ENgineering just does not pay that much. Africa id something M and I planned for a long time and our first project in Moz did not come un-intentional.... it was planned. I also fullfil a training role in Africa that is far more gratifying than in RSA. I just became sick and tired of training a young so called emerging (Afrikaans = uitkruipende) or previously disadvantaged blase young graduate in all the practicalities and wills and ways of our profession, for just losing him in some affirmative position two times my salary where he just cannot cope himself and uses me then as his consultant!!!!!!! The crunch came when I told my previous company that they will have to pay me in the future for training these youngsters. I now train the willing participants here and my efforts are far more rewarding.

Ok Aar Too Dee Too now I hacve given you enough now to FLAME me properly!!!!!!!

Now why would I want to do that - your reasoning in this regard is sound. Your arrogance in replying to Muxman was uncalled for though - my 2c (RSA) worth.

Guest Big H

2c not worth much!!!! Muxie was arrogant and sticking his nose in and uneccesarily  commenting on something not asked for, he deserved my reply... arrogant or not!!!!!!

You are just a prejudiced liberal who flames me out of habit!!!!

As if I did not know that ZAR are not worth much.... I just reread Muxmans post and it hardly seems arrogant, just suggested you look in Lagos with a smile on the end of the post, so not sure where you see the

arrogance.